Senator collection

Started by Shark Hunter, October 18, 2013, 08:52:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

Quote from: ChileRelleno on October 19, 2013, 03:22:48 AM
Quote from: Makule on October 18, 2013, 08:00:45 PM
QuoteTrying to control myself!

You show a great deal of control in placing them so neatly in the display case and in lining them up according to size.  Even rods are nicely displayed.
That is not his display, that is the pic from the Ebay auction showing the reels.

@SharkHunter...  Set the hook!
You blew it John. They were thinking they were mine. ;D I'm with Sal on this, He taught me everything I know and 25 hun is a little too much for what is there. I just thought it was impressive.
Have at it Dom!
Life is Good!

Dominick

Naw.  I'm leaving the bidding to you.  I don't want to squeeze you out.   ;D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

ChileRelleno

0 Bids, Reserve Not Met, Auction Ended & Not Relisted.   ::)
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

broadway

Nah, I'm looking to upgrade the ones' I already have... unless a good deal comes up ;)
Thanks for thinking of me,
Dom

Shark Hunter

I have been waiting for the Dom's to get mixed up. :P
Life is Good!

broadway

You mixed up your Dom's... He goes by Dominick and I go by Dom for all of your sakes ;)

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Dominick

I usually use Dom but Broadway Dom was posting ahead of me so I use Dominick on this site only.  The next time I go back east I will challenge Dom to an arm wrestle for the name on AT site.   :D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.