bearing packer (mm and inch), adaptor and needle kit - back in stock 7/23/2020

Started by alantani, April 07, 2010, 05:49:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broadway

alantani

Quote from: broadway on June 22, 2012, 02:03:25 AM
I thought the larger packers were made in Delrin as prototypes, but now I see it's the old prototypes from the original packer. I'm in need of a larger packer when they go into production.
Thanks
Dom

for anything larger, you can use the double cone types available at your local auto parts store.  that's why the larger bearing packer never got past the prototype phase. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

thedw

erm... i noe im late...
but any left?

btw shipping to singapore!

alantani

hopefully within a few weeks.  either ping me again at that time, or send my your mailing address and i can prepare a shipping box and mail it out when it arrives.  thanks!  alan

thedw

hi alan! could u give me the total est cost inclusive of shipping to singapore! :)

alantani

not sure.  it would be $60 plus the actual cost of postage.  there would be no additional shipping charges. 

thedw

k Alan! r they in stock rite now? let me noe n i'll pm ya my address!

alantani

threadfin

Hi Alan,

I'm a new boy on the block and was wondering if you have got these kits back in stock yet?

Thanks for a great site!
Cheers,
Cam

alantani

got 'em, but i will not be able to ship them until after i return from my long range trip.  that will be mid month.  if i can get your address, i will ship it out then.  thanks!  alan

alantani

threadfin

Alan,

OK excellent! I will PM you my details, now.

Tight lines and enjoy your trip.

Cheers,

davros-1

Need to say these bearing packers are pretty darn good.  Actually they look and feel like the finely machined sculptures in brass that they are - they are wonderful just to 'let' others see.  Makes one look quite professional, make one feel quite professional, and allows the maximum service life and continuous performance out of your reels and other small bearings in real world use.

Thank you very much for sending them, they were absolutely worth the wait and fill a niche market very well indeed.  If you service small bearings under 25mm or one inch regularly then you too need these packers!  Lets face it, cost of quality bearings nowdays, just saving two sets of them pays for the packers.

Cheers from downunder.

CaptKev

Alan, you have any these sets left? Really tired of packing with my fingers.

alantani

i'm just catching up with pm's, e-mails and posts.  send me your address and i will get one out.  i have a dozen left.