Older senators add on mod

Started by Shark Hunter, November 19, 2013, 10:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

Quote from: Alto Mare on December 01, 2013, 11:28:55 AM
Nice Job Daron, you're getting very comfortable with those monsters. I like your solution with that broken post, that's not going anywhere ;).
Also, nice touch with that Navy pin, you did forget about a little something though, where is the second dog? ;D .
Nice job!...
Thanks Sal,
Means a lot coming from you Buddy. You taught me everything I know. ;) Well, most everything.
I'm going to double dog a 12/0 tonight. Thanks for the kind words everyone! ;D
Life is Good!

Ron Jones

That is cool. I maybe might steel that idea and put an anchor on some of mine. It is much cleaner than scratching your name in the side plate!
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

floating doc

Great repair, and I really like the idea of using the pin.
Central Florida

Dominick

Daron:  Nice job.  I like the pin thing.  If I find a pin I like I might do the same.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bryan Young

Daron, wow, you took what would have been tossed and created a fish catching moster that looks almost too good to fish.  ALMOST...
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Shark Hunter

Thanks Bryan,
Your washers came today. I'll see if I can make a 10 stack with them.
Life is Good!

Bryan Young

Quote from: Shark Hunter on December 02, 2013, 09:52:35 PM
Thanks Bryan,
Your washers came today. I'll see if I can make a 10 stack with them.
Very good.  Wow, 3 days First Class Mail...better than Priority Rate and cheaper.  lol.

Good going USPS.  Glad you service us.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D