drum roll, please......

Started by alantani, December 01, 2013, 08:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Alan,

Great leadership leads to Great things!

Bryan :D :D :D
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Quote from: Bryan Young on December 05, 2013, 07:11:21 PM
Alan,

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*     ;D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

floating doc

Quote from: Bryan Young on December 05, 2013, 07:11:21 PM
Alan,

Actually, and very seriously for a moment: this website reflects the vision that Alan had for it when he started. In a true test of principals and personal ethics it's still as he planned it.

Camaraderie, is a big factor, and this site provides a level of information that isn't available anywhere else.

The most significant example of Alan's vision for his site: NO ADVERTISING!
Central Florida

alantani

thanks, guys!  you know, a couple of people have asked about smoothdrag and black pearl, and no, they do not pay for their boards.  they were set up, with my gratitude, because of their significant contributions to this website.  mysticparts.com was made the same offer, but they're just too busy.  it would be cool to have okuma here, as well as representatives of accurate, avet, penn, shimano daiwa and all the other reel manufacturers.  i'm good just the way it is, though......

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!