Nice to join you guys from South Africa!

Started by Fishpaste, December 03, 2013, 04:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishpaste

What an awesome site! Very happy I beat the gremlins and with Alan's help managed to register okay!  I live in a tiny village called Pumula which in Zulu means to rest.  Right on coast, 5 minutes walk to great fishing.

Regards and have a great festive season.

It is stinking hot here but we still eat turkey at Christmas!

Fishpaste

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

raumati01

Welcome Fishpaste, who's your super rugby side?

Dominick

Quote from: Fishpaste on December 03, 2013, 04:02:23 PM
It is stinking hot here but we still eat turkey at Christmas!

Fishpaste

How do you think the turkey feels about the heat?   :D  Welcome to a great site with great people.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Irish Jigger

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Ron Jones

Howzit Fishpaste!
Nice to meet someone from my wife's neighborhood. She's from up North in Durban.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Newell Nut

A five minute walk to great fishing you say?? A bunch of us may come for a visit. Welcome aboard.

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

alantani

welcome!  glad we finally got you through the spam filter. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

DaBigOno

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Fishpaste

Rugby team? Can't resist this one! Boks and Sharks.  But ABs and Crusaders definitely play the best rugby in the world; promise.  What do you pay those guys?

raumati01

Unfortunately I'm in Hurricanes territory, we don't even get to the semis anymore. That last test between the Boks and abs was a cracker wasn't it?

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Quote from: Newell Nut on December 03, 2013, 10:17:45 PM
A five minute walk to great fishing you say?? A bunch of us may come for a visit. Welcome aboard.

x2 and welcome to the "neighborhood"...

Cone

"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD