DIY reel handle knobs

Started by sidisdabest1, December 06, 2013, 09:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallacewt

the golf ball was on reelspeeds site

Makule

Perhaps it would prove to be quite amusing to see some of the more "creative" things people have used as handles (like golf balls).
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

sundaytrucka

Man, this post has me thinking now, could be where art and function in the fishing world meet.

I am looking out for handle art from now on.
I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

Makule

Quote from: sundaytrucka on December 29, 2013, 08:59:56 PM
Man, this post has me thinking now, could be where art and function in the fishing world meet.

Yes, form combined with function.  How about a handle the shape of a mermaid?
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

Dominick

Quote from: Makule on December 30, 2013, 08:53:53 PM
Quote from: sundaytrucka on December 29, 2013, 08:59:56 PM

Yes, form combined with function.  How about a handle the shape of a mermaid?

Wow! that gets the imagination going.  How about a handle in the shape of ... oops! never mind.  ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bunnlevel Sharker

Not gonna even follow on what Dom was aiming at, but i bet with the right material and a lathe you could make a zin bottle ;) I heard lucca was using a 16/0 with a baseball bat for his light work ;D
Grayson Lanier