SS Keta Kranks

Started by heckrazr, December 19, 2013, 09:00:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

Here is what they look like when Lee polishes them! Bam! 8)
Life is Good!

doradoben

Keta

Polishing my kranks is a PIA (as well as removing patches of my fingers with the belt sander) but they do look nice.  In my mind a handle arm is only a tool handle and I can't see charging more that $18.00 for the polished ones but they are taking me 45 minutes to an hour to polish.   I will not raze my price but I would rather provide mat finished ones for $15.00 when possible.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

Matte finish is fine with me. I feel guilty enough as it is. You are the Man Lee! ;D
Life is Good!

shellbank99

Keta,
I really like the design. I would like to have 4 cranks for penn 113h. I am going to install 2 on tanks and I am thinking about building 2 more tanks so if u have some stainless steel dogs I need 4.
Respectfully,
Troy

LTM

Lee,

Your efforts and integerity are trully appreciated by me. Dont forget the saying: If you build/make it they will come!!!

Leo

Shark Hunter

;D, I tried that line with the ss sleeves for the bigger senators. I know this will be an expensive Venture for the Boss, but they Will Come! ;)
Life is Good!

sundaytrucka

Hey Lee,

Saw in another thread regarding you making a counter balanced handle that you tried a laser cutter, but it was not strong enough.

I was interested in seeing if you would brand the kranks in the future, maybe with a double-K or spelled out, with a laser process? I would be a fan of some arms that had a manufacturer's logo or symbol...Maybe allow members to submit ideas and designs, if you did not have one yourself?

Asking too much? Maybe; I plan on purchasing a couple either way, but would be cool if we can show off our upgrades.
I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

Shark Hunter

I've brought this up before, Sunday. I keep thinking of taggers letters. like Grafitti. Keta Kranks!
Something like this.
Life is Good!

DaBigOno

Thanks Lee! 

I just received my order of Keta Kranks - (2X) 114H & (2X) 113H.   They look MAVELOUS!!!

Quote from: Bryan Young on December 19, 2013, 05:33:29 PM

Lee, Please put up photos of your Kranks for all to see and drool over and purchase.

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Shark Hunter

I like the looks of that 113. I mainly have the bigger ones.
Life is Good!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

broadway

Can't wait to get mine... They look sweet!
Thanks for bringing these to the table.
Dom

BMITCH

These are some really nice arms Lee. Thanks for making them!
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

erikpowell

Whoa, those are SHARP Lee... Can't wait to see them for real... couple more weeks  :D
I really like how subtle the cutout is on the 113's.. nice work man

Daron, if I ever need a logo done...I'm calling you  :D  that's catchy.. nice one