SS Keta Kranks

Started by heckrazr, December 19, 2013, 09:00:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 G,s

Awesome upgrade,nice work.

Alto Mare

I was buffing one of Lee's handle and it slipped causing some gouges, so I decided to go another route.
It really sparkles now ;D, I really like the look

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

LTM

Sal,

What did you do to the finish in each of the photos?

Leo

Shark Hunter

Sal!
What are you doing? :P Its supposed to look like this! ;)

Life is Good!

Alto Mare

They look very nice Daron, I bet they would look even better with this finish

Those would rally come alive, if you like the look, send me a couple and I'll do it for you.
it would takes about 5 minutes ;) 
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

LTM

Alto Mare

Quote from: LTM on March 23, 2014, 04:43:32 AM
Hows it done?
Sorry Leo, I didn't see your previous question.
These are what I use:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130885906276?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Use one of the bit that works best for you.
This is all done by hand using a dremel, don't worry, those will not cut you.
You'll need to move the dremel  back and forth using the same pressure and moving in the same direction.
About that set of bits, I've been using them for over two years and still going strong, best money I ever spent.

LTM

broadway

Sal, tell Leo the truth... you chew on it, as if it were an ear of corn ;D
Looks sweet!
I'm getting the gear ready for the season, and can't wait to get my 113h handles from Lee.
I think I'll keep 'em just how Lee sends 'em cause he puts in his blood and sweat on the polishing (...and I'd probably screw them up ;)
Not only do we come out with aftermarket parts, but now we dress them up... we're sick!
Keep it up crew,
Nice job, Sal
Dom

Keta

I have a bunch of parts that need to be cut but the cutter hasn't got to them for several weeks.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

erikpowell

Quote from: Alto Mare on March 23, 2014, 01:02:32 PM
Quote from: LTM on March 23, 2014, 04:43:32 AM
Hows it done?
Sorry Leo, I didn't see your previous question.
These are what I use:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130885906276?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Use one of the bit that works best for you.
This is all done by hand using a dremel, don't worry, those will not cut you.
You'll need to move the dremel  back and forth using the same pressure and moving in the same direction.
About that set of bits, I've been using them for over two years and still going strong, best money I ever spent.

Hi Sal,
i take it you had good luck with that ebay seller? If you're satisfied with that set, then I'll order one too. (after I check HomeDepot)
Looks like it should cover about all the bases for a reel customizer eh?
I broke the good burr I had and I somehow lost my spare  ???  ... i guess I'm more Fijian than i thought  ;D
double dogging my 9/0 will have to wait a little longer.

2 G,s

Nice job,maybe one day I will try that.going to eBay now. Thank you Sal.

floating doc

Any of these available for a 115L?
Central Florida

doradoben

Shark Hunter

I know Lee is a Busy Man, But I finally had the pleasure of putting one of his Kranks to the test reeling in a Descent sized Bull Shark. With Alan's 5/0 Kokelar Handle, I'll tell you, It felt Magnificent!
If you look Close in the Grass behind me, there is a Heron that thinks I'm reeling him in something to eat. :D

He did not care for John. :o

I wish I would have had a better picture of him on the Beach. My Brother takes some Awesome pictures. It all about how fast we can work now, have to get him back swimming quick! Notice Bob is hard at it with that Yuengling in one hand at the go pro in the other!

Go grow up little Man! Thanks for your time! ;)

Life is Good!