Main Menu

"The Map"

Started by Roger, April 27, 2010, 12:44:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

conniek

Yantis, texas . Located in the piney woods of East Texas on this old pond known as Lake Fork
We offer training to those lucky folks who want to go into this exciting biz of rod and reel repair or learn how to repair their own reels. We also have a "Fishing Reel Maintenance" video on the market today.Come learn the biz and makes lots of money. :) maybe not.
Gary Yamamato staff for over 10 y

BigT

Gold Coast... the 'Miami' of Australia but without Don Johnston ;D

If you're wondering just where that is, when I'm on line it's the little flashing dot on the central, East coast of Australia. If you look closely you can see me sitting at my computer. When the dot isn't flashing if you look closely you'll see me just offshore in my boat enjoying some really diverse fishing. :D

Cheers, Big T
more of my rebuilds on
http://www.fishraider.com.au

Gun Doc

Palmerro

I'm comin atcha from the big city of Buford, GA!

alantani

right now the southern tip of india is blinking!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

wallacewt

Quote from: alantani on June 23, 2010, 05:16:48 PM
right now the southern tip of india is blinking!
maybe its roger haha :D :D :D

alantani

cleared it again.  i know one guy can hold the cursor over a blinking dot and the name of the city pops up.  my computer would never do that. 

sinkerswim

I'm from the Great State of New Jersey, USA. Home of the world record Striped Bass. Birthplace of Frank Sinatra, Bruce Springsteen, Jack Nicholson and Danny DeVito to name a few. Home stadium for both the NY football Giants and the Jets as well. The state that made the "Sopranos" famous. Home of the best tasting tomatoes in the world. Minutes from the real Jersey Shore. And, a short ride to the city so nice they named it twice NY, NY. Lastly, but never leastly, home to some of the finest inshore fishing the east coast has to offer. I love this place. May not be exoctic, but certainly something for everyone. Glad my Irish immigrant father decided to settle here.

Edited today 2/22/11. By the way still one of the two remaining coastal states without a saltwater registration/ license fee. Signed into law by Gov. Christie today! Now, if only he could lower my property taxes. Come to my state and fish for free!

alantani

my kid was watching a clip from "the real housewives of new jersey" and said, "i'm glad mom's not like that!"  i almost snorted my drink!

Mangi

I'm from the beautiful city of Cape Town in South Africa!!

"For those about to Rock, We salute You!" AC/DC

Fishermans Paradise

Branford, Connecticut

Great Site Alan !

alantani

you know, i'm curious as hell!  who is signing in from the middle east??????????????

EL JEFE

Quote from: alantani on November 21, 2010, 10:02:30 PM
cleared it again.  i know one guy can hold the cursor over a blinking dot and the name of the city pops up.  my computer would never do that. 

Hello Alan-
Newbie here...Nice site and great info!!

It appears to work when you open to larger map.....doesn't appear to work on smaller map.

Steve-O

I'm in sunny 300 days a year 8) Salt Lake City, Utah!....though I claim North Carolina as home.

Great site Alan! You've reel-ly assisted my reel learning curve!

Steve-O

yockman

In Tasmania, that most southerly red dot at 43S below mainland Australia could be me.