Main Menu

"The Map"

Started by Roger, April 27, 2010, 12:44:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jocool

I'm listed as Westmead...in Sydney. Not quite there, but close enough. ::)

dustin.brace

Oceanside, California. Three minute drive to the ocean. We have an 1800ft pier that a bunch of people fish off of. Originally from Erie, PA, 5 minute drive from Lake Erie.
" height="90" width="160

Rickman

Does the map actually pick up where you are sending from? Mine probably shows something like Atlanta, that's where the satellite internet service is located. Actually 6 miles South of Los Frailes, Baja. 40 years in LA area, 18 on Maui, 5 years here.

CaptDavDavis01

On a 125' tugboat in Norfolk, Virginia...

Danny

yockman

Looks like someone's signing in from the middle of the Australian desert, more chance of dying of thirst than catching fish there.

erikpowell

There's a dot on Viti Levu, Fiji Islands..... That's me... Bula Everyone!!

Jolly Jack

Alan - re your 'question' as to The middle East - 'Jolly jack' here in Sunny Dubai in The UAE; although reckon best fishing in Region is  out of what we call The Northern Emirates and Oman. One has to watch that you dont stray across "the border' into "The Nuclear state'. Our Season is contra to elsewhere - too hot in Summer, even the fish Migrate! - Winter peak season.
Great , Informative site

Ynot

Brisbane, Queensland Australia.
Wellington Point right on Moreton Bay, though there was no fish out there today...

alantani

guys, my wife finally got a job, which means she can afford to hire someone to watch her 92 year old father, which means i can finally go fishing!  fiji sounds really nice right about now.  the only problem is that my wife is going to want to come!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

Quote from: alantani on December 18, 2010, 05:27:45 PM
guys, my wife finally got a job, which means she can afford to hire someone to watch her 92 year old father, which means i can finally go fishing!  fiji sounds really nice right about now.  the only problem is that my wife is going to want to come!   ;D

The good thing is that she probably has not accumulated enough vacation yet. ;D
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

dustin.brace

Quote from: BryanYoung on December 18, 2010, 07:10:29 PM
Quote from: alantani on December 18, 2010, 05:27:45 PM

The good thing is that she probably has not accumulated enough vacation yet. ;D

I hope she doesn't read the forums!
" height="90" width="160

Bryan Young

Dustin, not to worry.  She will probably go after me when I'm there messing up the garage.  You should see how I left it.  Alan jumping over all kind boxes and containers.  Not to mention his work bench.   ::)
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

As you can see, I've taken over his new work bench.

If you are wondering, those are Tiburon frames, spools and kits.  Will be getting a list together shortly if you are interested.  Mainly Penn frames.  I think there may be 1 TLD 20 and 1 TLD 30 frame that is left in the bunch.

Norcal Pescador

I'm looking at upgrading some of my reels and will be checking out the list to see what I can't live without. Thanks for helping Alan, Bryan. And you really should trade your ball cap for a hard hat, though, in case Alan's wife catches up to you. ;D ;D  Are you going to post a picture of the new and improved shop/warehouse/garage/man-cave sometime?
Rob
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD