Another Christmas present?

Started by MFB, December 27, 2013, 07:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Quote from: Mel B on December 28, 2013, 09:42:37 AM
i think it's the misspelled "sin".  ;) ;D seriously tho i think it's zinfandel...

Mel B is correct it is zinfandel a red wine.  We forget there are people of other languages and countries on this site.  We should all try to use real words instead of American slang or idioms so that everyone will know what we are talking about.  Also if people will put their location in their account we will know where the person is located for comments.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

floating doc

I apologize in advance for the "threadjack", but I have to agree that it would be great if we could see where the other members are.
Central Florida

Alto Mare

I believe someone already got to it and swapped the bottle for this one
http://www.crownwineandspirits.com/appleton-estate-50-year-old-jamaica-independence-reserve-rum-limited-edition-750ml/

The top weld isn't as neat as the bottom weld :-\
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

MFB

Quote from: Alto Mare on December 28, 2013, 10:20:57 PM
http://www.crownwineandspirits.com/appleton-estate-50-year-old-jamaica-independence-reserve-rum-limited-edition-750ml/

Have tried both the 12yr old & the 20yr Appleton's & their both good. It's probably not a good example of my good friend's (Sefton) welding. He does it for a living & would have knocked it up in 5 minutes flat. He also knows I'm going to attack it with a 4" grinder. It's the funniest Christmas present I've got in years...   
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

MFB

Quote from: floating doc on December 28, 2013, 10:02:47 PM
I apologize in advance for the "threadjack", but I have to agree that it would be great if we could see where the other members are.
New Zealand
                                                   Isaac Walton

MFB

Quote from: Pescachaser on December 28, 2013, 06:58:27 PM
Quote from: Mel B on December 28, 2013, 09:42:37 AM
i think it's the misspelled "sin".  ;) ;D seriously tho i think it's zinfandel...

Mel B is correct it is zinfandel a red wine.  We forget there are people of other languages and countries on this site.  We should all try to use real words instead of American slang or idioms so that everyone will know what we are talking about.  Also if people will put their location in their account we will know where the person is located for comments.  Dominick
All good, I still wouldn't have known what it was by it's full name either. The only red stuff I drink is port usually Taylors or Crofts, have a bottle of Penfold's grandfather port that I am saving for a special occasion..... 
                                                   Isaac Walton

Shark Hunter

Quote from: Alto Mare on December 28, 2013, 10:20:57 PM

Wow! That some high priced Rum! :o
Life is Good!

Dominick

MFB, that is not what I meant.  Go to the Alantani.com home page.  Click on profile. On the left side of the screen click on Forum Profile Information and in the spot where it asks for location put in New Zealand.  That puts your location under your avatar.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

MFB

Quote from: Pescachaser on December 29, 2013, 08:53:37 PM
MFB, that is not what I meant.  Go to the Alantani.com home page.  Click on profile. On the left side of the screen click on Forum Profile Information and in the spot where it asks for location put in New Zealand.  That puts your location under your avatar.  Dominick
Right, think I got it sorted now?

Rgds

Mark
                                                   Isaac Walton

Bunnlevel Sharker

Now i know what tto do to my dads svedka when hes reaching for a bloody mary to cure his hangover new years day!
Grayson Lanier