Modena Italy Gladiator Reels

Started by Tightlines667, January 09, 2014, 07:40:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert Janssen

Oh, wow... so you bought those. I remember seeing that cache for sale.
Don't need anything myself, but will file this away for future use.

isaacabner46

Quote from: redsetta on July 10, 2022, 09:18:51 PMHi lads,
I had the very good fortune to be able to buy a stash of Modena-era, NOS Gladiator parts.
Many of the parts are universal and for all models, but there are also quite a number of model-specific parts - gears, shafts, drag plates, handle blades and handles etc - for the 4/0, 9/0 and 12/0.
My main aim in buying them was just to save 'em from ending up in the landfill.
It'd be great to see them back inside working reels, so if you have any specific needs or even want the whole lot, flick me a PM.
I'd also be keen to hear if there are any old Gladiators out there that could do with a new home...
Cheers, Justin

Quote from: redsetta on July 10, 2022, 09:18:51 PMHi lads,
I had the very good fortune to be able to buy a stash of Modena-era, NOS Gladiator parts.
Many of the parts are universal and for all models, but there are also quite a number of model-specific parts - gears, shafts, drag plates, handle blades and handles etc - for the 4/0, 9/0 and 12/0.
My main aim in buying them was just to save 'em from ending up in the landfill.
It'd be great to see them back inside working reels, so if you have any specific needs or even want the whole lot, flick me a PM.
I'd also be keen to hear if there are any old Gladiators out there that could do with a new home...
Cheers, Justin

buenas amigo

isaacabner46

buenas necesito repuestos para un viejo gladiator 12/0 saludos

redsetta

Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Mark MAlta

Gladiator reel schematic 1 and 2 speed
 And manual
Malta 🇲🇹