Hotrod 140

Started by heckrazr, January 11, 2014, 05:22:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

heckrazr

Aloha All,

Just finished putting together my Tani inspired Tib framed 140.  I know, it's a Squidder....but my passion for these lil' workhorses has no bounds. 

Tiburon frame and reel seat, Alan's SS sleeve and handle, Ketas SS arm, Smooth drags, Newell Aluminum spool...etc.
Maui is where the heart and soul belong.....very soon

heckrazr

And some more of the assembly...

heckrazr

And some more.....including lastly, my other loves....my 69 vw and my DeJa....rescue pitbull... Thanks Alan and Keta for all your wonderful goodies. Aloha

DaBigOno

Good looking reel Dave
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Shark Hunter

Good Job Dave! ;D Those Keta Krank's with Alan's handle's really set a reel off! You could always take it off and club the fish with it! ;D
Good looking Dog. He looks like he's thinking " you toucha this car, I Bita yo Butt!" :D
Life is Good!

jig-guy

Cool finished upgraded reel. On the paper towel where is the part #14 dog spring? Did not see it unless it was in the right side plate.
High Ball 3 ice cubes-fill glass with JimBeam & add 3 drops of 7UP! Very refreshing.
Bill :)

Shark Hunter

Booze and reel rebuilding are bad bedfellows. Trust me on this. ;)
Life is Good!

jig-guy

Shark Hunter mabe the glass in the picture was ice tea? One of my old buddies used to make high balls in 16 oz. ice tea glasses like that and he did not service reels. ;D

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

heckrazr

It is vodka and red bull.

Bill B

Good lookin' reel....now swap that fastback for a Hot Rod Lincoln... ;D
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!