big hello from uk

Started by rhino, January 26, 2014, 04:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerseymic

Hi rhino,

Welcome.

I am at the other end of the country from you, down in Mevagissey Cornwall.

Mike.

rhino

Quote from: Jerseymic on January 28, 2014, 10:10:39 PM
Hi rhino,

Welcome.

Mike.
hi mike, I hope its not too wet down there for you, its rained heavy here all day :( looks like I will fit in well on this site as it seems we all share the same passion for reels, every day I am always doing something with reels mainly tournament casting reels and fishing of course ;D
RHINO POWER
      jay lee

Jerseymic

Quote from: rhino on January 28, 2014, 10:30:02 PM
Quote from: Jerseymic on January 28, 2014, 10:10:39 PM
Hi rhino,

Welcome.

Mike.
hi mike, I hope its not too wet down there for you, its rained heavy here all day :( looks like I will fit in well on this site as it seems we all share the same passion for reels, every day I am always doing something with reels mainly tournament casting reels and fishing of course ;D
Hi rhino,
Not too wet down here, it has hardly stopped raining and blowing a gale for months!! The site is wonderful and the guys are the best there are, always ready to help and teach. I only joined the year before last as a complete novice, but have learned so much.
Be careful though, it is easy to be led down the slippery slope, I now collect and restore Penn reels! and thoroughly enjoy it  ;D

Mike

Jeri

Hi Rhino,

Welcome aboard, if its reel, the answer is here.

The problem is once started you can't stop - reminds me of a saying: He with the most toys - WINS!!!

Enjoy, from an ex-pat Englishman, now in Namibia

Cheers from sunny Africa

Jeri