Look at this Mug!

Started by Shark Hunter, January 30, 2014, 02:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunnlevel Sharker

Lol Daron just told me about this, id rather not be picked up by the eye sockets. And Jiggers right, the nose holes are the best place to grab them
Grayson Lanier

CapeFish

Quote from: Bunnlevel Sharker on February 19, 2014, 08:15:07 PM
Lol Daron just told me about this, id rather not be picked up by the eye sockets. And Jiggers right, the nose holes are the best place to grab them

Not if you want to release it.

Irish Jigger

Grab them by the soft "cheeks" if you are releasing them.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

CapeFish

Sooner or later you are going to get spooled on that big senator if you send those out as bait  :) they sometimes get attacked by more than one shark at the same time.

Bunnlevel Sharker

Yeap, its rare that i release a ray of that size. I welcome the day i get spooled, especially on a reel with straight mono. Then i have an excuse for braid  ;)
Grayson Lanier

Shark Hunter

Quote from: CapeFish on February 20, 2014, 01:58:38 PM
Sooner or later you are going to get spooled on that big senator if you send those out as bait  :) they sometimes get attacked by more than one shark at the same time.
I can't WAIT! ;D
Life is Good!

Bryan Young

Quote from: CapeFish on February 20, 2014, 01:58:38 PM
If you do, I hope your line is stretchy so it'll sling shot that shark in  :o
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!