Hi from New Jersey

Started by wildwood jeff, February 13, 2014, 01:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildwood jeff

Hey- Been to this site a few time and love all the information. I always seem to find my way here when I'm cleaning & servicing my reels over the winter months, just watching the snow fall now with a few reels spread around, I'm sure I'm not the only one up here in the northeast thinking about warmer weather..... Jeff

DaBigOno

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

BMITCH

Welcome Jeff, I'm up in north jersey and it is comin down. Think warm thoughts and service reels before ya know it it'll be warm.
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

Ron Jones

I hear it's getting nasty out there, you guys be careful.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

bluefish69

Hi Jeff

Welcome from Queens N.Y. I work in Sheepshead Bay in the Spring & Summer. You have one of our better tackle shops that moved down there Peace Token. Great place.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Dominick

Jeff.  Welcome from warm and dry California with the emphasis on dry (we are in a drought).  I spent a lot of time on the Jersey shore as a teen.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Irish Jigger

alantani

welcome.  send us some snow!!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

harryk3616

welcome jeff from long island  ny.  us northerners are all in the same boat, no pun intended, this winter sucks big time. we never loose the itch to mess with our reels and stuff, just wish this winter would pass so i can go out side in my garage, crank up the radio and fufill my passion, working on reels.   take care, harryk

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!