Today our of Ponce Inlet, FL

Started by Newell Nut, February 23, 2014, 02:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newell Nut

Had a nice catch of vermilions and mangrove snapper.

bluefish69

You keep those & give me the Triggers in the back ground
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Keta

Nice!!!  I got the package today, thanks.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Newell Nut

Captain Al likes the triggers too but does not like the others. I eat all of them. I even had mangrove snapper for breakfast and lunch on the boat today.

Alto Mare

Very nice Dwight, thanks for sharing.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

DaBigOno

Your smile says what kind of day it was.   Nice fishes!
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Bryan Young

Very nice Dwight. You are one handsome dude sporting a huge smile.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

floating doc

Nice catch. I'm off Friday, I'm going to look at some boat schedules. I'm working every day that boat goes out through the end of March. :(
Central Florida

Dominick

I'm glad someone is catching fish.  Nice work.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

BMITCH

Dwight, way to drill a couple for the table. Keep the posts and pics comin. That's the only thing after this winter that keeps me outta the garage with the truck running. Thanks for sharing.
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

broschro

nice mango,i to rather have triggerfish then snapper,but I will eat it all, its all good when its fresh. going next week to do some vertical jigging going to test out the 505 on some cobia and reef donkeys

Newell Nut

In the past week we have picked up two nice cobia bouncing a jig on the bottom and one on top. The forecast looks good for Tuesday so I will be going after them again if we get enough for the trip.

Shark Hunter

Keepem' coming Dwight! ;D
You ready to pack your bags yet Sal? I am. ;) Its snowing here again. :-\
Life is Good!