Newell 200/300/400Series,Penn112H&Jigmasters,&ProGear 255/251 5+1Drag - $29

Started by Bryan Young, June 20, 2013, 08:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigcatpat

Born to roam the riverbanks.

westward

I sent a message the other day concerning my g440f and my drag concerns.

It seems your 5+1 system is what I need.

Please forward purchase information.

Thank you,

Michael Nicastro

11661 Johnson Lake Road
Lakeside, Ca 92040
619-390-0267
westwardhofoods@cox.net

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bryan Young

Hi Members,

I just got 30 kits today.  I sent a PayPal invoice to all members that I have on record that wanted these kits.  If I missed you, please PM me again with your email address, address, and # of kits you would like, and I'll send you a paypal invoice.

The price is back to $27 as only a CF undergear washer is being provided as feedback indicated that this is what everyone wanted.

Thank you for your interest and purchase.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

DaBigOno

Bryan,

Just received my 3 kits.. They look awesome.  I can't wait to get these done, even though I probably won't get to fish them until springtime for yellows.

Mahalos!!!
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

erikpowell

Bryan,
Do you have me down for 3 kits?

and if you and Sal say BP's 112h/500 gear set will fit the 505, then I'll probably want an extra set for that   :-*

bigcatpat

Born to roam the riverbanks.

anglermanagement

Hi guys, new here. Very interested in these 5+1 kits. Are there any available, if so Bryan do I just PM you?

Also I'm interested in the SS gears, can you direct me where to find these?

Newell Nut

Try Dawn at Smoothdrag for the gears. If she is out of them then I have an extra set that I can part with.

Bryan Young

Kits are now available.  Sorry for the delay.

The drag kits cost $25 shipped in the USA if pay check, PM me before sending me your money to make sure kits are available.   

If you would rather pay via paypal, the price is $26/set to cover the paypal fees.

International orders, only paypal is acceptable for payment, and shipping price will be added to paypal invoice.

The reduction in prices is due to my inability to aquire the belleville drag washers from my supplier.  they are all out of stainless steel bellevilles at the moment.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Bryan Young

Photos of the new kits

You will see 2 photos of the Newell Kits.  One is for the 3-stack and the other is for the 4-stack.  The difference between the two is the undergear drag washer, and the 4-stack replacement, since it has a larger undergear drag washer the 4-stack is $26 shipped if paying by check and $27 shipped if paying by paypal.

Thank you.

Bryan Young

I have a new supplier for SS belleville washers and I was able to order up a bunch.  Should be here next week...I hope.  It's coming from the East Coast...  Cost will be an extra $2 if you want them included in the kit.

Bryan

Newell Nut