Show your Collections!

Started by Shark Hunter, March 09, 2014, 05:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1badf350

Im in for one too and put Sal's book on my tab.
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

54bullseye

Quote from: 1badf350 on November 03, 2019, 09:04:51 PM
Im in for one too and put Sal's book on my tab.

Put my book on Chris's tab to !!   ;D

broadway

Hey Mike,
   I've always been curious of OC reels but haven't put the time into learning them as I have the Penn reels.
I'm in for an early signed copy too. 
Dom
PS- put my book on John's tab ;D... just kidding, couldn't help myself.

Penn Chronology

I will gladly sign and distribute until my supply runs out. Everyone that wants one will get a copy. My selling price will match the Whitefish press selling price. Anyone buying from the Whitefish Press who wants a signature, just ask me. I will sign a self stick mailing address label and send it to you. They can be stuck to inside of the front cover. Or some people have actually mailed me their book and I have signed them and mailed them back. Anyways, I should have enough to go around.

Penn Chronology

QuotePut my book on Chris's tab to !!   

:D :D :D :D :D

Penn Chronology

No early payments. They have not been printed yet. Only a few drafts exist right now. I will post a thread when I get my stock. Thank you all for you interest. I think I did a pretty complete job. Took me two years to complete the work with a lot of help from some good people. I think it is special. Nothing out there at all about Ocean City. Only catalogs and they are very hard to put a complete set together.

They are a very diverse brand from big game to fly reels. There is something for every fisherman from OC and some unusual designs.

Penn Chronology

???
QuoteHey Mike,
  I've always been curious of OC reels but haven't put the time into learning them as I have the Penn reels.
I'm in for an early signed copy too.  
Dom
PS- put my book on John's tab ... just kidding, couldn't help myself.

Let's see. Chris wants to pay for Sal's. John wants Chris to pay for his and you want John to pay for yours. This is getting interesting. ???

Dominick

Mike if you are putting together a list I'm in.  Congratulations on completing it.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

I want on the list too Mike!
Put mine on Dominick's tab. :D
Life is Good!

Penn Chronology

I have not started a list. Whenever my stock arrives I will put it out in a post. Then we will take it from there. Then we can figure out who pays for who ;D ;D ;D

Alto Mare

You guys are too funny!
Chris, that is so kind and so generous but I just don't feel right about you spending all of that extra money on me!
Thanks, again, Mike for making the joy possible!

You are the best!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Penn Chronology

Quoteou guys are too funny!
Chris, that is so kind and so generous but I just don't feel right about you spending all of that extra money on me!
Thanks, again, Mike for making the joy possible!

You are the best!

Sal

Thanks Sal/ You guys are a riot. I think when I get my stock I am just going to send everyone a copy and see who pays me. I do not even care about the money, I just want to see who pays for who........................... :) :) :) :)

Bill B

Can you put mine on Daron's tab, who is being handled by Sal, who is eventually being picked up by Chris?  What an awful nice gesture for Chris to do this....   ;D   Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Benni3

Is the ocean side book or a new mixed drink,,,,,, :o

Penn Chronology

Quotean you put mine on Daron's tab, who is being handled by Sal, who is eventually being picked up by Chris?  What an awful nice gesture for Chris to do this....      Bill
Posted on: November 10, 2019, 10:52:22 PM
Posted by: Penn Chronology

QuoteInsert Quote
Is the a ocean side book or a new mixed drink,,,,,,

OK------------ ??? :D :D :D