cabin layout

Started by alantani, March 24, 2014, 07:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Ron, i want to save. put me on the list please, thanks!

MarkT

Are any bunks longer than others? I'll take a top bunk if it's longer... I'm 6'4" and 58, so still a kid, and can still climb.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: alantani on March 24, 2014, 11:01:39 PM
rob, i have you and lee pegged for lower bunks aft.

Terry V said he will take the top one so he can drop sinkers on me. :D  That's what a good brother-in-law is for.  ::)
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Ron Jones

Sure thing Mel. I'll keep your name down.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Keta

Quote from: alantani on March 24, 2014, 10:14:16 PM
old guys with bad backs get the bottom bunks aft, where it's calmer but noisier.  young guys get top bunks forward where it's quieter but you get beat up more.  remember, we may be running four nights out of five.  everyone else get's something in between.  the main consideration is safety while climbing in and out of the top bunks.  there is no ladder.

My back is good, my legs not so good.  I can sleep in a smaller hole if there are size differences.  Bouncing or engine noise does not bother me.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

AJ

Quote from: MarkT on March 25, 2014, 01:12:44 AM
Are any bunks longer than others? I'll take a top bunk if it's longer... I'm 6'4" and 58, so still a kid, and can still climb.
Most if not all the bunks on SoA are about to 7'.  E-mail Annemarie to be sure.  Also, I bring an ipod, the headphones stop much of the noise and the music takes care of the rest.