passports needed and info to send to the spirit of adventure

Started by alantani, April 03, 2014, 04:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

guys, i would like to recommend that you bring a passport (or equivalent) with you.  please send the requested information to me (email or pm) and i will forward it to annemarie.  i would like to include a passport number and expiration date in addition to the driver's license number and expiration date that she has requested.  thanks!  alan

QuoteFrom: Spirit Of Adventure Charters <spiritofadventure@earthlink.net>
To: Alan Tani <alantani@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 1, 2014 4:00 PM
Subject: Re: 2014 charter

Hi Alan,

Thank you for your detailed message.
If guys back out on you last minute they have no right to get their money back, unless it's an emergency or the spot can be filled. That's why we reserve the right to overbook by one person. If somebody has an emergency, we like to refund the money and that extra person then makes up for that. So your standby angler is the perfect solution.

You can put people on almost "last minute". We have to submit the visa list a few days before departure, so we will need to know the final number by then.   Following information is needed for the visa: (attached is the form you can hand out)

Full Name (as in ID)
Date of Birth 
Passport or Driver's License number and  EXPIRATION DATE (that one is always forgotten)
Place of Birth
Nationality if other than US citizen

Please tell the guys to bring the ID they list.

It's great that you are planning the same trip next year.  We will definitely reserve that date for you.

Thank you very much.

Annemarie
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Norcal Pescador

Alan - I locked this topic so no one accidentally posts personal information here.

Rob :-\
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD