photo of the month

Started by alantani, July 11, 2010, 06:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

I could see why, very cool...
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

Nice to see someone getting out!

Quote from: SweetWater on February 07, 2019, 02:32:56 PM
Weather is great. Fishing is great. Life is great.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

bummer......   ;D

Quote from: Rivverrat on May 26, 2019, 02:22:58 PM
   I could go on for sometime about the issues I've experienced building this rod for Darin in Florida but this about had me sticking a fork in my good eye....

Coming down this morning hoping to find a rod with a perfect final finish I find this little *%$@# !!!

broadway

Boy, that really stinks... for both of yas  :o
Maybe you can incorporate him in there... immortalize him.
Cool shot,
Dom

Alto Mare

Yup, Great shot!
I would definitely leave it.
The bee knows where the nectar is and that makes it one sweet rod🙂

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Rivverrat

There was two of them stuck, but still kicking in the finish.
After cutting the first one out I did attempt to leave & cover the other little booger. It didnt work that well...Jeff

Dominick

Quote from: Rivverrat on May 27, 2019, 02:09:39 PM
There was two of them stuck, but still kicking in the finish.
After cutting the first one out I did attempt to leave & cover the other little booger. It didnt work that well...Jeff

That gives me an idea.  I will capture a New Jersey mosquito (big buggers) and encase it in flex coat just like a fine piece of amber.   ;) :D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

oc1

I poured epoxy resin on a big centipede curled up in a plastic cup.  It came out looking like a medallion so I drilled a hole and put it on a string.  For some reason, my wife has refused to wear it despite all the hard work.
-steve

Fishy247

QuoteI poured epoxy resin on a big centipede curled up in a plastic cup.  It came out looking like a medallion so I drilled a hole and put it on a string.  For some reason, my wife has refused to wear it despite all the hard work.
-steve

Some people just appreciate really cool stuff Steve....

alantani

Quote from: mo65 on June 15, 2019, 02:07:26 PM
  Thanks fellas! The next time we're going to bring a tripod and get set up better. I just never figured the action to be so fast...figured I could film the other guys as we fished. Turned out that I couldn't even fish both rods, one was all I could keep up with. Probably never get on a bite that good again...hee hee! We didn't get any footage from the sea bass trip either. Both Tank and Rob were half sick and could barely fish, so I got left alone most of the trip filling coolers with fish, and had absolutely no time to turn on a camera. I though my arms were going to fall off! My LB 267 was a trooper...landed over two limits. Most of the film footage I got this trip was from our room balcony. 8)

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Gfish

Quote from: oc1 on May 28, 2019, 06:17:46 AM
I poured epoxy resin on a big centipede curled up in a plastic cup.  It came out looking like a medallion so I drilled a hole and put it on a string.  For some reason, my wife has refused to wear it despite all the hard work.
-steve

Dude!, even I don't have enough of a sense of humor to wear something like that. I don't even like killing cockroaches, but centipedes I kill with a special glee. Crushing, cutting and burning, man I hate those critters. If they'ed just stay outta the house, it would be diffrent.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Shark Hunter

Awesome Shot of Mo!
My Man! Gettin' er Done! ;)
Life is Good!

alantani

Quote from: Ron Jones on July 02, 2019, 03:43:48 AM
So, on our way in, just inside the "hole in the wall" between Tatoosh and Cape Flattery, Ted stops and says, look at that beach, this is where we take pictures!

gstours

Great pictures, great fun.   Thanks for sharing.  🌞🇺🇸