photo of the month

Started by alantani, July 11, 2010, 06:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelfish

Thanks Rockfish ninja and John, I still remember that day LOL, the fishing rod performed really good with those big Spanish macks and king macks, I recall I was in search of a blank for inshore use but after using that musky rod almost exclusively the whole day I just changed guides for better quality ones and new wrap job.
Lamiglass and st.croix are the brands that musky guys prefer, Okuma has a musky rod with "new tech" graphite, mine is IM8 graphite, is pretty light and it feels kind of stiff in your hands but it bends really nice as soon as a fish bite.
@Gary, thanks buddy. feels like when you see your picture on the wall of the employee of the month  :D :D
The Baja Guy

alantani

dude, you stole my fish.......   ;D

Quote from: ksong on February 21, 2021, 02:08:40 AM
35 lb - 40 lb drum

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Wompus Cat

Me tinks the guy on the right is thinking something quite different .
like  ^&*$#%$%%%^@#&)_+@#@@!!!
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

Mic

Yes Sir,
That is a nice Bull Red

Yes Sir,
That is a pissed off looser on the right !

alantani

Wow!!!!!  ;D

Quote from: mikeysm on August 24, 2021, 05:22:25 PM
If you think you cant lose weight  after 60 this again i am 64 and it was easy on a keto diet. I am still trying to wear out my old cloths.

Mike

Shark Hunter

I love catching Bull Reds on big spinners. They are a blast.
I have modified my fishing technique to include them in the line up.
Life is Good!

Paul Roberts

Lose the carbs, and certain oils... and voila! My wife has had great success going Paleo. Our young son had a miracle breakthrough in terms of attention span "nixing the six". Our "fats phobia" hasn't done us much good over the last so many decades.

ez2cdave

alantani

welcome to my world......   ;D

Quote from: tincanary on November 10, 2021, 11:23:20 AM
The Alphas platform is my favorite bar none.  It's so versatile with many spool and gear options available.  The Alphas platform ran from '04 to '19 with many different models over the years.  The newer '20+ platform, while nice, doesn't seem to do much for me.  Here's one of my Alphas CT SV reels, bought two of them last year when they the Japanese shops had a fire sale to make room for the '20 model.  I have both a 7.2 and 6.3 ratio, picked them up for something like $140 each.  Prior to the fire sale, they were $300 to $350 depending on where you bought it.

alantani

Quote from: Benni3 on January 07, 2024, 12:39:44 AMI got 3 dewayne got 3 and I finally got what I was looking for 5min fight or so ran across the river and got wrapped up in dewaynes fly rig 100ft away,,,,, ;) big spider web,,,,,, ;D

Lunker Larry

Great way to end my last day of the year fishing for me, Dec 1. The morning was pleasant and I caught a nice 45X21.5. The afternoon/evening was drizzle, cold, wet and miserable BUT I hooked into a 50X25.5 just shy of 41lbs. I look like a dork but the fish is a beauty.
You know that moment when your steak is on the grill and you can already feel your mouth watering.
Do vegans feel the same when mowing the lawn?