Penn Reels that use 5-60 and 5-149 main gears for 5+1 stack drag kit

Started by Bryan Young, May 07, 2014, 04:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Rancanfish

Just noticed in my earlier post I was rambling on about the jigmaster kits when this is about squidder/surfmaster.

Sorry. But now that I'm on the right page,  I'll commit to (3) kits of the 5 stack for Squids.

Thanks Bryan.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Keta

Quote from: Rancanfish on June 24, 2015, 02:05:22 PM
Just noticed in my earlier post I was rambling on about the jigmaster kits when this is about squidder/surfmaster.

Sorry. But now that I'm on the right page,  I'll commit to (3) kits of the 5 stack for Squids.

Thanks Bryan.

Let's hear your loud "D'oh!    :D
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

Quote from: Rancanfish on May 20, 2015, 01:02:12 PM
If it helps I'll put in a pre-order of two more sets.

I have (9) different Jigmasters though so who knows what the future holds.  :D
Hi Randy,

Do you need Jigmaster Kits?  I have those available.  PM me.

Thank you,
Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bryan Young

Kits are back in stock.  thank you for your patience.

I'll be sending paypal invoices out shortly.  If I missed anyone, please PM me with your order.

Thank you.
Bryan

PacRat

Hey Bryan
I just PMed you for some drag sets. It was my first time messaging on this site so I may have sent it twice. Anyways it's for 4 sets. Squidder x2 and one each for Jigmaster and 113H.
Thanks
-Mike

Bryan Young

Quote from: PacRat on July 10, 2015, 01:39:45 AM
Hey Bryan
I just PMed you for some drag sets. It was my first time messaging on this site so I may have sent it twice. Anyways it's for 4 sets. Squidder x2 and one each for Jigmaster and 113H.
Thanks
-Mike
Hi Mike,

Did you received the PayPal invoice?  If not, please advise.

Thank you,
Bryan

kmstorm64

Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!

Maxed Out

Hi Bryan, do you still have 5 stack for the 5-60 ??

I was also looking for jigmaster stacks, but got no reply on pm so are you out of those too ??

Thanks Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Bryan Young

Quote from: Max Doubt on January 06, 2016, 07:33:21 PM

I was also looking for jigmaster stacks, but got no reply on pm so are you out of those too ??

Thanks Ted
Hi Ted,

Yes, I have these drag kits in stock.  Do you want me to add it to your paypal invoice?  if so, how many kits would you like me to add? 

Did you get my paypal invoice for the jigmaster drag kits?

Thank you,
Bryan

Maxed Out

Quote from: Bryan Young on January 06, 2016, 08:46:49 PM
Quote from: Max Doubt on January 06, 2016, 07:33:21 PM

Thanks Ted
Hi Ted,

Yes, I have these drag kits in stock.  Do you want me to add it to your paypal invoice?  if so, how many kits would you like me to add?  

Did you get my paypal invoice for the jigmaster drag kits?

Thank you,
Bryan

No Bryan, I did not. My Paypal email address has not been updated since we switched carriers. If you give me a total for the jigmaster kits and (4) of the 60 5 stack kits and your email address, I will send payment.

Thanks, Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

ReelCurious

sharkman

Bryan Young

Alto Mare

Bryan, I need two kits myself...if you have them.

Thanks!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.