ROYAL POLARIS FISH REPORT SHOULD GET YOUR DROOL FLOWING

Started by Dominick, May 16, 2014, 03:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

What a Cow! :P
I've heard those Big Tuna's are a fight and a half compared to a Shark. They Never give up.
Life is Good!

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Aiala

How about this 351 UltraCow, landed on the ROYAL STAR a few weeks ago:

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Keta

Quote from: Shark Hunter on May 16, 2014, 04:01:49 AM
What a Cow! :P
I've heard those Big Tuna's are a fight and a half compared to a Shark. They Never give up.

I've only caught one mid size bull shark but several cow YFT, the tuna fight hard and longer.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

alantani

they were a little farther south than we will be able to reach on our 5 day.  we're talking about a $4k trip and 14 days.  it should be on everyone's bucket list.  it is definitely on mine.   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

I love fishing Clarion and Hurricane Bank but the price is out of my range now.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Ron Jones

Although the 2 week boats have got to be fun, I'm almost certain a fly down trip is more economical.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Big Tim

I went fishing the other day with my son and we did well, but we are happy when we fill 1/3 of the freezer. I hope to someday catch one fish that will fill the whole freezer.

Tim