100% Japanese Super Fluorocarbon Leader Line (10# -400#) In 25, 50, and 100 Yds

Started by Black Pearl, May 31, 2014, 03:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Pearl

Quote from: Rodless_Jim on January 23, 2018, 06:44:46 PM
Alan, I just heard about your fluoro...from Danny Osuna, of course. I'll be bringing him some gear when I next go to PV, and I am also going on a 16-day trip on Excel in April. I am interested in ordering some of your fluoro. I just tell you here? Or send a private message?

Please give a big "Thanks" to Danny for the referral. You can order from the online store https://squareup.com/market/pro-challenger-llc

Thanks,
--Alan

Black Pearl

Just got in a new shipment in. All Lb classes are back in stock. A lot of members have been asking for 50 yards spool in 20 and 25 lb classes, and these items are in stock as well.

20# 50 yards spool - $11.34
25# 50 yards spool - $12.84

Alto Mare

Alan, put a couple of 25# aside for me and 40#or 50# ...if you have any.

Thank you.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

JRD

Just received my 20#, 25# and 30# in time for the next two days of fishing.  Going for the bruisers tomorrow we've had 30lb home guard yellows and halibut on Friday.  The line ties nice and I hope to have a fish report tomorrow and the next day.  Thanks Alan

JRD

Thank you Alan!  The line is great, Tues easily, doesn't kink and has less memory than Seagar in comparable line classes.  Fishing was tough for us but no line or knot failures in the flouro.  Oh and the price is fantastic!

Mac53

This is the second time I have ordered from Pro Challenger and their Customer service has been stellar every time.  Just thought the group might like to know!  Mac

Black Pearl

I just posted this in The Hull Truth.

Here is a 10% off code on this fluoro line via our online store. This coupon code will be good through 05/26/2020.

The code is "FLUORO-THTMEMBER-MEM-10-OFF"

Enjoy this saving for this Memorial Day.

Black Pearl

All our out of stock items of 100 yard and 50 yard spools are available now.
The new items 300 yard spool of 30# and 40# are also available now.
The new items 100 yard spool of 20# is also available now.

Gfish

Quote from: Black Pearl on July 29, 2020, 03:05:34 PM

Hi Allen. Lookin for 3-50yd. spools of fluro. #30, # 40, & #50. PM ok, if you have it.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Black Pearl

Quote from: Gfish on November 04, 2020, 08:35:38 PM
Quote from: Black Pearl on July 29, 2020, 03:05:34 PM

Hi Allen. Lookin for 3-50yd. spools of fluro. #30, # 40, & #50. PM ok, if you have it.

You can get them from my site. If you prefer for PayPay, please let me know.

Gfish

Drawing a blank screen for Prochallenger.com and the blue highlighted address at the top of this page( the top most post).
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Swami805

I just checked it and it worked but took a minute to load I guess, was blank at first
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Black Pearl

Black Pearl

Quote from: Gfish on November 05, 2020, 11:00:35 PM
Drawing a blank screen for Prochallenger.com and the blue highlighted address at the top of this page( the top most post).

Hey Gary,

Were you able to place your order from my site?

Thanks,
--Alan

Gfish

Naw, sorry Allen. I got impatient, failed to wait for the site to down-load, and bought from a local supplier. I've been stripping my conventionals, adding more cheap-line backing and replacing the tops. Next time. I've up graded my i-Pad/operating system and will use that when I need more. Fluoro. is expensive here!
Gary, aka Gregg.