100% Japanese Super Fluorocarbon Leader Line (10# -400#) In 25, 50, and 100 Yds

Started by Black Pearl, May 31, 2014, 03:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Pearl

Quote from: Gfish on November 18, 2020, 02:40:13 PM
Naw, sorry Allen. I got impatient, failed to wait for the site to down-load, and bought from a local supplier. I've been stripping my conventionals, adding more cheap-line backing and replacing the tops. Next time. I've up graded my i-Pad/operating system and will use that when I need more. Fluoro. is expensive here!
Gary, aka Gregg.

NO problem. Sorry about that. Next time.

oc1

Quote from: Gfish on November 18, 2020, 02:40:13 PM
Gary, aka Gregg.

If your name is really Gary, then I'm sorry for having called you Greg.  I picked that up from someone else here.

Our brother Sal tried to get everybody to sign off with their first name and I usually try to do what Sal says.

Sal also told me that Bennie's name is really Benny.  Bennie, you might have to go down to the county courthouse and change your name because what Sal says goes  :)

-Ebenezer

Gfish

Ha! It's Gregg. Mom's Scottish ethnocentric name for me. She was only 1/4, and I'm only 1/8th, though...I prefer Gfish. Allen may have mixed me up with one of our Gary's.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Bill B

Just ordered 3 spools 30#, 40#, and 50#.  Cant wait to try it out.....nothing but great reviews...Thank you for offering this line.   Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

alantani

this is good stuff.  the osuna brothers use it and it has held up very well!!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bill B

alantani

Bill B

TheBandit

Is this guy still in Business? I asked a question about his fluoro in an email to him a week ago. Still no response.

alantani

Dominick

Quote from: TheBandit on April 14, 2022, 12:28:16 AMIs this guy still in Business? I asked a question about his fluoro in an email to him a week ago. Still no response.
Alan Chui is usually quick with a response.  Try again.  Good guy to deal with.   Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Swami805

Bought a lot of stuff from him, straight shooter, ships fast too. Maybe you have a funky email address he doesn't check much
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Black Pearl

Quote from: TheBandit on April 14, 2022, 12:28:16 AMIs this guy still in Business? I asked a question about his fluoro in an email to him a week ago. Still no response.
I did not get any email on inquiring on the fluoro line. What email address did you send your questions to?

Black Pearl

Quote from: Black Pearl on April 15, 2022, 10:50:32 AM
I did not get any email on inquiring on the fluoro line. What email address did you send your questions to?

I just checked the SPAM folder, and your email was placed in that folder.

Sorry about that. We don't really check on that folder.

Black Pearl

Thank you for everyone. I took care of the member "theBandit".

Thanks again