100% Japanese Super Fluorocarbon Leader Line (10# -400#) In 25, 50, and 100 Yds

Started by Black Pearl, May 31, 2014, 03:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Pearl

rogan

I bought some in various sizes a few months ago for my first tuna trip. It was a daytime bite and I used 25lb with my 50lb braid. It worked very well, as I hooked 6 bluefin and landed 2 (30 pounders). My lost fish had nothing to do with Alan's fluoro since I lost them to a hook pull, a bent out hook, a bad knot(my fault) and getting cut off after a 6 way tangle. I was very happy I had your fluoro Alan, thank you.

On a seperate note, any chance you will have some more 50mm round foam handle knobs? They are perfect for my surface iron reels when fishing yellowtail.   Rich

Black Pearl

Quote from: rogan on November 03, 2023, 03:16:24 AMI bought some in various sizes a few months ago for my first tuna trip. It was a daytime bite and I used 25lb with my 50lb braid. It worked very well, as I hooked 6 bluefin and landed 2 (30 pounders). My lost fish had nothing to do with Alan's fluoro since I lost them to a hook pull, a bent out hook, a bad knot(my fault) and getting cut off after a 6 way tangle. I was very happy I had your fluoro Alan, thank you.

On a seperate note, any chance you will have some more 50mm round foam handle knobs? They are perfect for my surface iron reels when fishing yellowtail.   Rich

Let me check around if I have few sitting around.