last minute stuff!

Started by alantani, June 02, 2014, 08:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anglingarchitect

Good luck guys.

Is some one sat phoning pictures back, so we can live your adventure vicariously through you guys?

maxpowers

Alan,

Do you know if Miguel will cook fish if we bring it in?  I will be coming off my weekend trip on Sunday so if I have fish I would like to share some with the group.

Tiddlerbasher

I sooooo envy you guys  :'(

alantani

Quote from: maxpowers on June 09, 2014, 05:30:51 PM
Alan,

Do you know if Miguel will cook fish if we bring it in?  I will be coming off my weekend trip on Sunday so if I have fish I would like to share some with the group.

likely, no, but don't worry.  i've requested fresh fish dinners during the trip, with lots of rice!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

Quote from: alantani on June 09, 2014, 10:27:47 PM
likely, no, but don't worry.  i've requested fresh fish dinners during the trip, with lots of rice!   ;D

Hopefully a high % of it raw.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Keta

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

lee, you know the chief is right.  here is the startling truth about japanese restaurants. 

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Very funny.   ;D ;D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Keta

Mark Twain

Alto Mare

Quote from: alantani on June 09, 2014, 11:54:14 PM
lee, you know the chief is right.  here is the startling truth about japanese restaurants. 

Boss, is that you and joy? ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Ron Jones

Love that one, glad it's come back around.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"