Take your mind off the fishing trip part duex: Pirogi's & Yellowfin

Started by Big Tim, June 03, 2014, 01:01:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

My friend from Thunder Bay has a Pierogi press and loves me bringing over fish. Since I will most likely not have any time to practice my light weight casting due the fact I will work 38 out the 40 days leading up to the SOA Alan Tani express. I thought it would be good to continue my practice of cooking...Take your mind off of fishing part 2: Yellowfin Tuna & pierogi's

Enjoy with your favorite beverages  ;D

alantani

tim, we may have you cook and have chef danny fish instead.  the food might be better, and dan is hard to outfish!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Big Tim

Quote from: alantani on June 03, 2014, 01:40:43 AM
tim, we may have you cook and have chef danny fish instead.  the food might be better, and dan is hard to outfish!

I would happily do both ;D

MFB

Nice, my best mates Mum used to make those. Also poppy seed bread, mince & rice wrapped in cabbage leaves in English they were called pigeons I'm not going to attempt to try & spell the Polish name for them.

Rgds

Mark
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

alantani

it turns out that danny will not be joining us.  he's still in mexico, so cory grodsky will be our chef.  never been on a trip with cory before, but annmarie says he's great!  i already requested rice with every meal.  you guys like rice, right?   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Quote from: alantani on June 03, 2014, 07:41:26 PM
i already requested rice with every meal.  you guys like rice, right?   ;D
I read the list.  Considering all the Asian names I am guessing they have to off load some equipment to load up on rice.   ;D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: alantani on June 03, 2014, 07:41:26 PM
..... i already requested rice with every meal.  you guys like rice, right?   ;D

I got used to it at every meal while honeymooning in Hawai'i. Even McDonald's had steamed rice on the menu. :-\
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Big Tim

Rice ? With every meal ? Cold steamed rice with milk and sugar...Chinese fried rice with stir fry, sushi for sure...I'm going to need a potato or two for sure    ;D ;D ;D