DOMINICK'S STEAMED ROCKFISH

Started by Dominick, June 04, 2014, 06:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

We had a great meal, thanks to Alan and Jim the chef at Toa Yuen Restaurant.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

day0ne

Quote from: Dominick on June 06, 2014, 11:23:42 PM
  I do it at home but I won't pay the ridiculous price for Chilean Sea Bass anymore.  Dominick

Chilean Sea Bass, a fish that is neither Chilean or a Sea Bass. The wonders of modern marketing.
David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

Dominick

Quote from: day0ne on October 04, 2019, 06:11:32 AM
Quote from: Dominick on June 06, 2014, 11:23:42 PM
  I do it at home but I won't pay the ridiculous price for Chilean Sea Bass anymore.  Dominick

Chilean Sea Bass, a fish that is neither Chilean or a Sea Bass. The wonders of modern marketing.
Yeah right...On the other hand it would be difficult to try to market Patagonian Tooth Fish.   :D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Fishy247

QuoteQuote from: day0ne on October 03, 2019, 10:11:32 PM

Quote from: Dominick on June 06, 2014, 03:23:42 PM

Yeah right...On the other hand it would be difficult to try to market Patagonian Tooth Fish.   Cheesy  Dominick

Shoot, I'd buy it! But then again, I'm a weirdo.....

All of these look fantastic!! I gotta gut some rockfish to take home next time I go....