Good luck and Tight lines

Started by R46chevy, June 13, 2014, 07:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LTM

When I go long range fishing, I remove my watch. Whenever I step off the dock and set foot on the boat, I leave everything on land "on land".  Have a great time guys.

Leo

Big Tim

Good times and tight lines for sure!!!!! I didn't miss my wifi for one second!!! Sun burned, tired a box full of fish and 25 new brothers, I had a great time ;D  back on the road now

alantani

it will be a week before i catch up!  ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Nessie Hunter

Pictures and short info showing up on Facebook!!!!!
Some great fish guys!!
Cedros looks like it was a good spot.. I know it was when I was there, tons of Yellowtail that time...
Congrats all...
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Big Tim

Nice little brunch today  ;D ;D ;D Have a great day  ;D ;D ;D

sundaytrucka

Very cool guys!!! Glad everyone had a great time...thanks for the pictures and ipdates Tim!

Cannot wait for Alan's trip post (hoping), they are great, from the past ones I have seen. I must admit I am jealous I could not go, but will be on future trips, no doubt!
I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

alantani

amazing what you can learn from the us navy!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

ChileRelleno

OH Man, grilled hamachi kama... Fantastically delicious!
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."