SOA Charter: What do you get?

Started by Big Tim, June 22, 2014, 01:02:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Alan, could you or someone else put some names up of the guys  on that 20th picture? Don't if they're wanted ;D.
Thanks and welcome back!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Porthos

Quote from: Alto Mare on June 22, 2014, 02:59:05 PM
Alan, could you or someone else put some names up of the guys  on that 20th picture? Don't if they're wanted ;D.
Thanks and welcome back!

(standing, left to right) Mark, Kevin, Terry, Keith (hands on thighs), Mel, Rob, Joel, Alan, Ed, Jim, Wes

(kneeling, left to right) Gary, Wai

Alto Mare

Thanks Porthos, I appreciate that.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

Quote from: Big Tim on June 22, 2014, 01:02:57 AM
Evan holding Alan's fish...Alan said he couldn't lift it ;D

dude, old age and two bad rotator cuffs!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Jonnybravo

Killer trip guys!  Nice job on the yt.  Looks like the fur bags weren't around!  Sign me up for the 2nd annual trip!

Shark Hunter

Lee was picking them up and putting them down! at the start of the Video! Great to see you guys having Fun and catching Fish! ;D
Life is Good!

broschro

ossipeter

Keta

Quote from: Porthos on June 22, 2014, 04:14:56 PM
(standing, left to right) Mark, Kevin, Terry, Keith (hands on thighs), Mel, Rob, Joel, Alan, Ed, Jim, Wes

(kneeling, left to right) Gary, Wai

You are Wong, nice fishing with you.

Quote from: Jonnybravo on June 22, 2014, 05:01:45 PM
Killer trip guys!  Nice job on the yt.  Looks like the fur bags weren't around!  Sign me up for the 2nd annual trip!

They were there and we lost fish to them.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

floating doc

The best part of the video is right at the beginning. The first words that are clearly audible, from Lee:

"Gaff!        GAFF!"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Central Florida

Keta

Jimmer had my 40# rig (the captain said use 40/50) so I was fishing 25# and wanted it gaffed quick, it took me to the stern then headed toward the rudders.    I think this was the first fish of the day  (I hooked the first fish that morning on my first bait and 50' from the boat)and the start of a very good morning.  A few of us caught at least 8, more caught 7 and everyone got fish, unfortunately the furballs got several too.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

Nice WSB Alan.  Is Joy getting a new pair of earrings with that fish?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Did anyone use the original tank?  I sent it with Alan and if he was scotchknocked he might have forgotten it.   ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

it was out and i think everyone knew.  most guys had smaller reels. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Ron Jones

Oh that sucks, I thought Alan left it! As it turned out, I used it's older brother, a Newell YTS with 4:1 Pro Gears and all sorts of stainless stuff from here. Loved it. If anyone thinks a model 27 Monofil built to the hilt with a Tib frae is silly, they haven't caught a YT with one, I loved it.

Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"