i'm missing a rod

Started by alantani, June 25, 2014, 02:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

does anyone have an extra phenix 760 black diamond hybrid?  it turns out that i am missing one.   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

i'm sure it will turn up sooner or later but hopefully sooner...

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Alto Mare

It wasn't me ;D. with all of the excitement I'm not surprised, I'm sure it will come back to you.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

MarkT

Was it the760H or XH.  There were guys using both.  Not me though,  I had my own psw760h and psw700xh.  I did tell Lee that if he fell overboard his  sweet HXJ Raptor would be going home with me and his wife would never know he had one!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

joel8080

Alan

I was using one of your Hybrid rods when I took my reel off I asked you where do you want it you said  " over there with my other rods" and thats where it went, loved the rod and hope to have one some day.

Joel
Oceanside,California

alantani

i'll check with annemarie.  it might still be on the boat. 

Big Tim

Quote from: alantani on June 25, 2014, 10:33:40 PM
i'll check with annemarie.  it might still be on the boat. 

Alan there were several of your rods next to my tackle box with Mike, Loo & Shao...I think they are fishing again now ? But I would check with them as well, very easily could have got caught in the mess.

Tim

alantani

i'm not worried.  it will show up eventually.  hell, i can lose a case of reels and not worry, right?   ;D

Bryan Young

And this was not the first time Alan has lost a case of reels.  ;D
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Jon Vadney

Quote from: alantani on June 26, 2014, 12:18:24 AM
i'm not worried.  it will show up eventually.  hell, i can lose a case of reels and not worry, right?   ;D
Not worry my #### haha.  You came back with at least 20 more grey hairs :P

alantani

good news!  the rod was left up on the top deck with the other "loaners."  looks like the tackle on the SoA has taken a step up!  if anyone is headed down to san diego and could bring it back, that would be great.  i'm in no hurry.

Ron Jones

SOB Alan, I think I did that. I meant to put the model 27 on one of your Graphfighters and pulled out a Pheonix instead. I can't exactly remember where I put the Pheonix but I am certain it was up top with your rods. I must have clipped it in with the loaners, sorry about that.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

no, i was supposed to zip tie them together and forgot.  it was late and getting bumpy.