the sorceror's apprentice.....

Started by alantani, July 16, 2014, 11:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foakes

Hey Dominick --

Listen to Sal, he is right -- age is only a number -- our true worth is measured by our experience and how we interact and share with others -- that is what keeps us relevant -- not earth years. 

Appreciate your sharing, talents, and humor.  -- Fred

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Hutch

Love it.. So happy you took him under your wing Alan.. I just picked up a new yamaha 40 hp 4 stroke for the skiff so the salmon fishing in the estuary up here on the Rogue river is gonna be on.. You guys should try to make it up if you get a chance.. Best months are Aug and Sept although they are getting some right now.. They're gonna hook up the motor on Tues although I'm thinking of getting a Hydraulic jack plate so I can fish more effectively up river when the steelhead season hits and for Springers next year..

Hutch

Can't believe the free spool on that Accurate, reminds me of the old curado BSF's..