Introducing NJSaltwaterTackle.com

Started by Bucktail, August 21, 2014, 08:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bucktail

Hi all,

I talked to Alan, and he said I have his permission to post this here.

First let me say thank you to Alan for creating this site and allowing me this opportunity.  As a member I have learned so much from him and so many of you talented people who have assembled here.  This is a great group of folks, and I'm happy to be a part of it.

Secondly I'd like to tell you all that I am the proud, new owner of the online tackle site www.njsaltwatertackle.com and I couldn't be more psyched!  The store is dedicated to selling the best tackle for saltwater fisherman in NJ and the Northeast.  However, I find that many things we sell catch fish everywhere.  I've gotten orders from many different parts of the US.

It's a small shop right now - just myself, my wife, Michele, and my daughter, Katie (she's the little girl in my profile pic with me).   I'm hoping to eventually grow it and expand the product selection.  I promise I won't  be constantly spamming the board.  I will, on occasion, post up information about a new product or sale for all of you to enjoy.

In the meantime, please feel free to visit the site and snoop around.  For the latest fishing & tackle info, tips, sales, videos and more, please sign up for our mailing list and LIKE us on Facebook .  

Thank you again Alan and to all of you here at AlanTani.com

Good Fishing!
-Bob, Michele & Katie
www.njsaltwatertackle.com

Just a jig-a-lo

handi2

Congratulations to you and your family. I'll be heading to your site now and I am in Florida...
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Bucktail

Thanks Handi2!  Btw I fixed the link to the site.
Just a jig-a-lo

Bryan Young

How EXCITING.  I wish you and your family great success in your new adventure.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Congratulations to you and the family.  I wish you much success.  I went to the site and I am impressed by the graphics.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

bluefish69

I will buy what I can from you. Hope you do Mail Order to N.Y.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Bucktail

Thanks Bryan, Dom and Bluefish!  And Bluefish, yes we do.  In fact I've got an order on its way to NY this morning.
Just a jig-a-lo

Alto Mare

Bob, congratulations and good luck to you and your family, I hope it's a success.
I took a quick look and the site looks very nice, I will be checking it out some more.
All the best!
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

Nice Job Bob! ;D I wish you the best on your new business! ;)
Life is Good!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bucktail

Thank you Sal, Daron and Keta.  I appreciate your support!
Just a jig-a-lo

alantani

good luck with your new business!!!!!! 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

erikpowell

Congratulations Bob, and all the best in your new endeavor!
I just bookmarked your page. Nice

Bucktail

Thank you Alan and Eric!  That means a lot to me.
Just a jig-a-lo

alantani

if you have photos of the shop and/or various things that you have for sale, go ahead and post them.  you can edit your first post so that it is at the top, or add things at the end.  either way is fine!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!