alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial Penn Fathom LD 2-Speed: Service Tutorial and First Look.
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
October 21, 2021, 02:06:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Penn Fathom LD 2-Speed: Service Tutorial and First Look.  (Read 129446 times)
Irishdevil0311 and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Rickman

« Reply #135 on: October 10, 2021, 07:05:21 PM »

Hola. Wrote about my 25nld2 on another thread. No free spool. Went through the tutorial again and saw that I could get at the drag washer fairly easily. Washer and everything around it was clean. I re greased it anyway and put lube around. When I put it back together the drag adjustment knob doesn't seem to catch soon enough to tighten before the adjustment should begin. The adjustment starts right away and then the drag is too tight and the knob isn't snug yet. What did I do?
Can't really tell yet about the free spool without it being together properly but it doesn't seem to have improved any! Won't be able to mess with it for a couple days....dentist visit tomorrow then looks like another hurricane to prep for.
Thanks
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: