Custom PENN Spacing Sleeve

Started by Black Pearl, September 30, 2014, 06:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rancanfish

Just ordered (4) more.  I have two Squidders and a Surfmaster to upgrade.

I was truly amazed at how sloppy the Surfmaster handle is without one of these sleeves. 

I am a convert for sure.  I will say out of the previous (five) 12.5 sleeves,  only one was used with out shaving it down.

I lay my belt sander sideways and ziiiiiiiiiip,  done!  You have to keep checking it on a flat surface as you go.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Reel 224

I tried to order one of the spacers yesterday but after making the payment I received a response in my e-mail later in the day that the order was canceled with no other explanation, I called the number on the receipt and left a message yesterday, waiting to here an answer form them.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Black Pearl

Quote from: Reel 224 on August 18, 2015, 02:12:22 PM
I tried to order one of the spacers yesterday but after making the payment I received a response in my e-mail later in the day that the order was canceled with no other explanation, I called the number on the receipt and left a message yesterday, waiting to here an answer form them.

Joe
Hi Joe,

I did leave a reason message when I canceled your order. The min qty for this item is two. I can't just sell one when the shipping is $2.04 + credit card fee.

I did see your order came in about few mins ago. I will ship that out to you later today.

Thanks,
Alan

Reel 224

Quote from: Black Pearl on August 18, 2015, 05:09:16 PM

Joe
Hi Joe,

I did leave a reason message when I canceled your order. The min qty for this item is two. I can't just sell one when the shipping is $2.04 + credit card fee.

I did see your order came in about few mins ago. I will ship that out to you later today.

Thanks,
Alan

Alan: I do apologize for my over site, when I saw the explanation again today I felt like an Azz but I corrected my order as you know. Sorry!

Joe 
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Black Pearl

Quote from: Reel 224 on August 18, 2015, 05:34:16 PM
Quote from: Black Pearl on August 18, 2015, 05:09:16 PM

Joe
Hi Joe,

Thanks,
Alan

Alan: I do apologize for my over site, when I saw the explanation again today I felt like an Azz but I corrected my order as you know. Sorry!

Joe 

No problem. We are all good.

Thanks,
Alan

Black Pearl

Quote from: MeL B on August 19, 2015, 07:44:41 PM
are the jigmaster spacers out of stock? having problem with your online store.

No, it is working. What is the problem you are having?

Black Pearl

Quote from: MeL B on August 21, 2015, 01:35:13 PM
Alan C., my online order went thru yesterday.

Hi Mel,

You order is going to be shipped out this afternoon.

Thanks,
--Alan

Reel 224

Got mine today also and installed both of them in my reels, Tightened the handle up and made them feel solid as a rock. Thank you Alan C.

Joe

Reel 224

Are you kidding! Those spacers hadn't left the mail mans hands more then two minutes when I was already taking my Surfmaster 200 handle off and starting to unscrew the star drag. ;D As soon as the parts get here for the 500 Ill be working on it before the Cal. air gets a chance to settle off of them. ;D ;D ;)

Joe   

Fishamen7

I was wondering if this spacer will fit in a magnum jigmaster I am assuming not because the 4/0 gear sleeve is larger than the 500 jigmaster gear sleeve

Black Pearl

Quote from: Fishamen7 on November 01, 2016, 05:59:35 AM
I was wondering if this spacer will fit in a magnum jigmaster I am assuming not because the 4/0 gear sleeve is larger than the 500 jigmaster gear sleeve

You are correct. It will not fit.