alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial Daiwa Sealine 600H 5+1 Drag Kit - $28 shipped in USA
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
May 24, 2020, 08:40:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Daiwa Sealine 600H 5+1 Drag Kit - $28 shipped in USA  (Read 18289 times)
newport

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2015, 07:46:34 PM »

I just installed your carbon drag today that I received last week, thanks. It was easy peasy and all good to go, except for a set plate screw that I'm missing. I found out this only after I got the parts that I ordered from Daiwa in. Now I gotta call them back on Monday for a single screw. Oh well.
Bryan Young
Ultimate Upgrades Drags
Administrator

The Reel Whisperer

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2015, 11:57:44 PM »

Thanks Newport. 

Cheesy I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. Cheesy
Mjg378

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2016, 07:28:28 PM »

Hello Brian. Just wanted to thank you for sending the kit so quickly.  Can't wait to install and use it.  I was so impressed with the 400h kit that i had to do this to the 600h!  I really appreciate it. 
Mike Grosman

"work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em!”  Webb Wilder
Bryan Young
Ultimate Upgrades Drags
Administrator

The Reel Whisperer

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2016, 07:45:59 PM »

Thank you Mike. I owe it all to Alan and is influences to  look at reels we have fished for years but was just. It completely satisfied with the drag systems.

Cheesy I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. Cheesy
Bryan Young
Ultimate Upgrades Drags
Administrator

The Reel Whisperer

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2019, 08:10:12 PM »

Available only at Mystic Parts. https://www.mysticparts.com/Search.aspx?k=Daiwa+600h

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: