Installing autopilot

Started by tedg, October 10, 2010, 02:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tedg

Hi Alan,
I read on another post that you had written up a report on installing an autopilot on your boat.  I have been searching for the last week to no avail.  If you have written any article about your autopilot, could you please send me a link?
I am considering installing one on my striper 2301 with twin F115.  My wife doesn't fell comfortable steering while I am working on the deck and many times it is just her and myself. Also hoping to use it while trying to hold position bottom fishing
Thanks
Ted

alantani

Quote from: tedg on October 10, 2010, 02:43:05 PM
Hi Alan,
I read on another post that you had written up a report on installing an autopilot on your boat.  I have been searching for the last week to no avail.  If you have written any article about your autopilot, could you please send me a link?
I am considering installing one on my striper 2301 with twin F115.  My wife doesn't fell comfortable steering while I am working on the deck and many times it is just her and myself. Also hoping to use it while trying to hold position bottom fishing
Thanks
Ted

sorry, i don't.  i just had the shop install it and then spend the next year trying to figure out how to use it.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!