Venice Fishing rods ?

Started by Drisse, December 01, 2014, 05:25:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drisse

Hello !

Maybe 4-5 years ago I bought an imported rod here in Sweden called Venice fishing rods. Its built like a light vertical rod, but I use it for Perch fishing. It took a while before I tested the rod, but I really liked it. Started to look on the net for Venice fishing rods, but all I found was a halfdone homepage. Tried to contact the people behind the page without any luck. Now I can't find the page anymore. Asked the owner of the shop where I bought it, but all he knew was that the rods was in a "restpackage" he bought.

I guess its made in USA, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know of this brand ? I would like to know what blank I have. Will post a picture of the Venice logo when I get home from work.

Drisse

No one seen or heard of this rodbrand ?

alantani

never seen one of these.....  :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Drisse

I have to keep on looking......

Drisse

Browsed by a logo for Venice Fishing Lodge today and its the same logo I have on my rod :) Found a commercial video on YouTube for Venice Fishing Lodge with some named persons. Sent one of the guys a message on Facebook. Seems like Venice Fishing Lodge in no longer in business, their homepage doesn't work and their Facebookpage isn't updated for a year  but hopefully I can get some answers about my rod.