113H Stainless Steel Dual Dog Bridge

Started by Black Pearl, December 17, 2014, 08:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Pearl

Here it is. We just made couple set samples of the Senator 113H. They are shipping out to Sal for testing.

Please note that this part is direct replacement part. A person has to do is removing the existing dog and dog's spring from the side plate.

If an alternate dog is needed, Lee (Keta) will be the man selling it when this product is ready.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions.  

Here is a new video on 08/21/2015:

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

crackerman

That looks phenomenal!
I do have a question. When will it be available? Hurry up and test em Sal!!!!

broadway

Yeah Baby! Cant wait to hear Sals results.
Looks nice, Alan
Thanks
Dom

Black Pearl

Quote from: crackerman on December 17, 2014, 10:48:12 PM
That looks phenomenal!
I do have a question. When will it be available? Hurry up and test em Sal!!!!

If everything checks out ok, then it will take about 3 to 4 months for mass production. The mass production will be most likely stainless steel stamping process instead of machine cutting. It will take few weeks to make the mold for the bridge plate and each dogs. We will most likely make the SS heat treated jack and yoke for the 113H.

Thanks,
--Alan

handi2

OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

broadway

Alan,
    Other than heat treating, how will the yokes differ from the ss yokes that already exist? Reason I ask is that I have about 12 ss yokes for the 113h, and I'm hoping they'll work without a problem on the new ss bridge your producing.  Hey Alan, bet ya never thought you would be a bridge builder. ;)
Thanks
Dom

Black Pearl

Quote from: broadway on December 18, 2014, 01:45:41 AM
Alan,
    Other than heat treating, how will the yokes differ from the ss yokes that already exist? Reason I ask is that I have about 12 ss yokes for the 113h, and I'm hoping they'll work without a problem on the new ss bridge your producing.  Hey Alan, bet ya never thought you would be a bridge builder. ;)
Thanks
Dom

Dom,

I don't think it will have any problem with the other ss yokes you have. I just know that Sal just likes a lot of those heat treated SS yoke and jack.

BTW, Dom, I have a bridge to sell you..... ;)

Thanks,
--Alan

wascallywabit

Alan,

I'll buy a bridge from you any day. ;D

Maxed Out

Put me down for 4 of those when they become available.....send them to Dom so he can add a stainless sleeve then pass them on to me. Thanks Dom ;D
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

fIsHsTiiCkS

Great work as always. Looking to see what sal comes up with!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Alto Mare

You know Mark, I'm fluent in Italian, but some English words stump me at times, I had to look that one up.
I like it! ;D, maybe the boss will be ok with it.... ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.