113H Stainless Steel Dual Dog Bridge

Started by Black Pearl, December 17, 2014, 08:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelfish

Quote from: Black Pearl on August 21, 2015, 11:40:19 AM
I just got this video this morning. We re-designed the right hand dog. It might look kind of skinny, but it will hold just fine. This one will fit both versions (old and new) of 113H sideplate.

The next step, I am going to ask my resource to send one sample to me and to have Sal checking it out.

In the meanwhile, if there is any question, please post it here and I will reply it.

Baja Especial needs something like this.

Great job
The Baja Guy

David Hall

broadway

Looking good Alan! Can't wait.
When are we looking at for delivery, approximately?
Thanks
Dom

Taily

Nunc est bibendum....

Black Pearl

Quote from: Taily on November 23, 2015, 12:48:40 PM
Any update on these Alan?

Dave.

Yes, we might have to do 2 models of this dual dog bridge. One is for the original PENN 113H sideplate, and the other on is for the 113H with Accurate sideplate.

Currently, I believe that we will use machine cutting method for this product. The reason of it because I do not want to stamp 1000 pieces of this product. I am going have 75 pieces for the original PENN 113H sideplate, and 40 pieces for the 113H with Accurate sideplate.

I am hoping I will have the product for the original PENN 113H sideplate by the end of next month. Since it is machine cutting, and the cost is going up a bit. This dual dog bridge will be $39.99.

RowdyW

Alan, Couldn't the Accurate plates just be machined out by us to fit the 113H bridge? I know it's not as easy as routing out a graphite plate, but couldn't it be done?   RUDY

STRIPER LOU

Alan, I would like to get on the list for 2 sets for standard 113h side plates.
Thanks,  ..  lou

Penn Chronology

Alan, I will want one for an Accurate plate, price is fine. Hoping for a exact no mod fit. I really do not want to cut the Plate.

Will the bridge you make for the Accurate also work in a stock plate?

Black Pearl

Quote from: Penn Chronology on November 24, 2015, 02:37:42 AM
Alan, I will want one for an Accurate plate, price is fine. Hoping for a exact no mod fit. I really do not want to cut the Plate.

Will the bridge you make for the Accurate also work in a stock plate?

I think that there is room to make it both work on both plates.

Mudman

This is so cool! I wonder if it would fit the US Senators.

broschro

it is for the U.S. 4/0 not sure about the China 4/0?

SantaBarbarian

This is a real winner and also want one for my Accurate side plated 113H.

sdlehr

Put me on the list for the standard US plate version.
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector