Help please with Calcutta model number

Started by unpescador, October 23, 2010, 10:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unpescador

A friend brought me this Calcutta complaining that the drag was sticking. Told him I'd help him out but he didn't remember the model number. If someone could please help me with a model number so I can order some carbontex washers and hook my buddy up! Any input would be appreciated!!!

reelman76

alantani

or it might be the old calcutta 200.  i had one of those when they first came out.  it's silver, right?  mine was also silver.  i think all of the others were gold. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

unpescador

Quoteor it might be the old calcutta 200.  i had one of those when they first came out.  it's silver, right?  mine was also silver.  i think all of the others were gold. 

Hi Alan,
Yes it is silver, I thought it might be a 200 also, however when I took it apart the drag washer that sits ontop of the drive gear looks like what is depicted in the 100 schematic. Hope I'm right cause I already ordered the carbontex washers for it  :-\

Thanks guys for taking a look!
Angel

reelman76

You're right Alan, I had forgotten about the silver 200's.  Glad we could be of service Angel, hope you were able to get the right ones.

unpescador

Well the CT-100 drag washers came in and low and behold the one that sits in the main gear was too small. Smooooth drag took care of me and sent the CT-200 washer. Fit like a glove!!!
Once again, Alan you da man!!!

Thanks for all the help guys!!!
Angel