changes that were long overdue.......

Started by alantani, October 26, 2010, 06:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

mccandrj

Just joined. Rules sound great and this is just what I need with all the reels I have.  Thanks again RJ

Norcal Pescador

8) 8)  And we wouldn't have it any other way. 8) 8)
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Reel 224

Although I have been on this site for a while, I just got around to reading Alan's changes. One thing I would like to point out here that I found to be much different then any other site I have or had visited now or in the past. The lack of Adds or popups. This has been a clean site and I do believe it is because of Alan's vigilance. This is now the only site I visit and feel confident that it is safe. Alan and all Mods. Thank you for keeping this site safe, and especially keeping such a great group of people interested in staying. My praise can not be expressed enough! 
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Tiddlerbasher

Dominick

Quote from: Reel 224 on April 08, 2015, 04:42:13 PM
My praise can not be expressed enough! 
Sure you can...send money... ::)  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Reel 224

You have the wrong guy, my cash is tied up in home and property taxes in the garden state. Dominick: I just new I could count on you for a money deal. Sorry!!  :'( ;D
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

alantani

you know, we had 1.5 million hits last month!  it's been fun to watch.   ;D

foakes

That is 50,000 per day --

A little over 2,000 an hour --

And growing...

A force to be reckoned with!

Congratulations to Alan, our Moderators, and all members.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Reel 224

That is incredible to think how much traffic there is on this site and not one bad event, Alan and mods can be proud indeed for doing such a great job. 

alantani

it's the 11 year old rule.  i wish more sites would adopt it. 

Tiddlerbasher

Alto Mare

Quote from: alantani on April 08, 2015, 06:07:48 PM
it's the 11 year old rule.  i wish more sites would adopt it. 
Definitely a good thing.
I have warned you as well once or twice in the past ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani