post picture of your sons, daughters or grandkids fishing

Started by steelfish, June 15, 2015, 06:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butch

Same Grandson 10-11 yrs later... He's on the left with his buddy Nick...

Butch

Gfish

Good on ya Grandpa! I can see that your Grandson's youthful fishing experiences ingrained some good stuff on his heart and mind.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Butch

Quote from: Gfish on October 22, 2022, 03:25:05 PMGood on ya Grandpa! I can see that your Grandson's youthful fishing experiences ingrained some good stuff on his heart and mind.
Thank you... He started fishing with me when he was 3-4yrs old and was my favorite fishing buddy.. We don't get to fish as much lately, because of his work schedule, friends and girls.. Maybe not in that order  ;)  ... But the kid would fish in a mud puddle in the road.... He loves fishing... I've got so many pics of him fishing I could drown this forum ::)
Butch 

oldmanjoe

Hey uncle Joe , for your Birthday we are going to take you fishing.   You need to bring the boat and fishing poles .   Sounds like something my baby brother would say .   So when they showed up , I told them to go pick out a fishing pole .

Fished about 2 and half hours before we ran out of bait . Caught sheepheads ,black sea bass , grouper , mangrove snapper and grunts .    About 40 fish only 2 stayed for dinner .
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

foakes

Great photos and looks like a wonderful day, Joe!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

steelfish

I only see memories there  8)

and bunch on happy kids, congrats for a wonderful day uncle Joe and happy BDay
The Baja Guy

steelfish

time to activate this thread with new pictures  8)
The Baja Guy