used shimano handles for sale (updated january 2015)

Started by alantani, January 23, 2015, 05:15:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildcard

Please keep me in mind sir. I would be willing to swap someone the new style for the old. Any idea where I could possibly get some?  Is there maybeva smaller profile handle out there that would fit the same purpose, maybe like a larger tld 30 handle? Thanks, Frank

alantani

the tld 30 handle will fit.  it's way to small, though.  those are the ones i always throw away.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

handi2

Quote from: alantani on February 06, 2018, 11:21:44 PM
the tld 30 handle will fit.  it's way to small, though.  those are the ones i always throw away.

Will the older Tiagra 2 speed handles work. The ones with the hard plastic T style knob.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

alantani

yes, they will.  i usually throw those away, too......   :-\

conchydong

I have two of the newer style (rubber football) handles from TLD 30A's that I would trade with $ if needed but like Alan said they would be a bit small for a 50. Your decision.

Scott

wildcard

Hello all, I have been away for awhile. I am still interested in some of the old plastic "t" style handles for several tld 50 lrsa reels. The larger new style really are too big for alot of our customers to use in the fighting chair without chafing their thighs. Thanks, Frank

kmstorm64

Hi Allen,

I got a 3/0 handle, and an arm you had for a Shimano TR-100G. That has turned out to be a very sweet set up for Kayak fishing. Get looks when I go on a charter boat. Some of said the arm/handle combo costs more than the reel, and they may be right, but it is a good set up when your hands are wet ,and pulling something up from the depths of the Farallon's  Islands. Do you have any more of those arms, and I could use two three handles.   Thanks!
Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!

randyb

Hi Alan,
I need a handle and lever for a TLD30 2 speed.  Can you help?  I appreciate all your excellent tutorials keeping my toys toyful!
-randyb

alantani

randy, i send you an email.  thanks!!!!!  alan

roadrunner

looking for a used handle ( knob & handle arm setup ) for a Trinidad TN40.  Do you have anything ?

Wondering if I would have to cut the knob off like the Fathom 2 speed handles to get a new knob on handle.

My knob came off in my hand while reeling.  not sure if parts went overboard.  Schematics show on the handle knob assembly and not all the small bearing etc that are within the shaft.

Friend said Tiburon may have handle( the 500 ).

Any help is appreciated.  Happy new Year and hope to visit you & your shop someday.

alantani

if the gold arm and stainless steel stud are all still intact, i should have the grip and all of the necessary parts to complete the installation.  if you are local, swing by the garage for a beer.  if not, ship the arm to me and i'll see if i can get a grip that will work.  if the stud broke off because of corrosion, then then arm is likely useless and you will need a new complete handle arm assembly.

i looked and couldn't find any for sale.