used penn handles for sale (updated january 2015)

Started by alantani, January 21, 2015, 09:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

i need to clear out some old parts.  if you can used any of these, send me a pm or an email to alantani@yahoo.com and specify the handle number.  shipping will be $3 unless otherwise stated.  just tell me the handle number and i will ship it out with a paypal request.  

handle #1 - SOLD - this is a handle grip off of my penn 50 VSX international.  it retails for $35, selling for $25 plus shipping.  

handle #2 - SOLD - an older style #24-113h intended for a 113h senator, was installed once, then removed, never fished.  selling for $10 plus shipping.

handle #3 - SOLD - an international style 24-112h.  the hole was cut out to the size of a 4/0 senator, probably by cal sheets.  this handle grip will not fit the jigmaster sized gear sleeves, only the larger 4/0-sized gear sleeves.  selling for $15 plus shipping.  

handle #4 - SOLD - a used 24-349h handle arm, $7 plus shipping.

handle #5 - SOLD - a used 24-349h handle with a scratched up grip, $4 plus shipping.

handle #6 - a 24-975 handle arm with corrosion between the rubber grip and the gold anodized arm, $12 plus shipping.

handle #7 - here's another 24-975.  the corrosion under the rubber grip is a little worse but it is still serviceable, $10 plus shipping.  

handle grip #8 - ok, i think, i'm not sure, but i think that this is a grip off a penn fathom.  look carefully and see if this matches the one on your reel.  if you have a grip that is messed up, this should fit.  the grip and cap are $5, shipping is $2.  

handle grip #9 - this grip, as well #10 and #11 all fit 4/0 senator gear sleeves.  i belived it's a 24-230 arm.  the arms are stainless steel, the grips are flat rubber and all are loose and useless.  these are being sold for the arms only.  it would be best to drill out the old grip and bolt on one of my 3/0 or 5/0 grips.  the are $10 each with $3 shipping, but you have to figure on replacing the grip.  that will be expensive, but it will give you a counterbalanced arm in stainless steel, if that is the look that you want.  

handle #10 - same as above.

handle #11 - same as above.

handle grip #12 - SOLD - this is a penn international style grip that for some reason has silver caps on top and bottom, not the gold caps found on the top of the international grips.  there are ALOT of scratches in the plastic.  the spindle is counter bored.  to bolt on this grip, the handle arm has to have a 5/16ths inch hold, just like many of my stainless steel handle arms.  $12 plus $3 shipping.  

handle #13 - SOLD - this is a 24-115, so it will fit on a 6/0 or 9/0 senator.  the single hole means you will be struggling with a big fish, bit it is very pretty.  the grip is in beautiful condition, the arm has lots of really small pits in the chrome.  it's alot brighter than the photo shows.  $17 plus $3 shipping.  

1/22/15 - found some more!  

handle #14 - SOLD - a small squidder handle with a really old torpedo grip, the arm was light sanded, lots of small holes from corrosion, would have to be polished out to look nice, but the grip is in great shape, $3 plus shipping.

handle #15 - SOLD - a newer style 24-349H in mediocre shape, $7 plus shipping.

handle #16 - SOLD - another newer style 24-349h in average condition, $7 plus $3 shipping.

handle $17 - SOLD - a really beat up 24-349h with the old style torpedo grip, $4 plus $3 shipping.  

handle #18 - SOLD - it's stamped 24-66 and is in rough shape. this one is free to a good home, $3 for shipping, but if you buy anything else i'll just toss it in!

handle #19 - SOLD - a 24-349h that has "BMS" scratched into it, free with $3 shipping, or i'll just toss it in if you buy something else.  

handle #20 - SOLD - a 24-349h in nice condition, $10 plus shipping.

handle #21 - SOLD - one last last 24-349h in nice condition, $10 plus $3 shipping.  

handle #22 - SOLD - this was sort of a heart breaker, but it might work out for someone. it's a beautiful old 24-56 jigmaster power handle, but someone enlarged the last hole to 8mm x 8mm. not sure what reel this would fit, maybe an old ocean city?  normally i would sell a handle like this for $10-20, depending on condition.  this one goes for $5 plus shipping. and the first two holes will still work on a jigmaster, but then you would have to look at the ugly square hole!

handle #23 - SOLD -  a plain rubber gripped handle off a penn 112h.  $4 plus shipping.  

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

day0ne

I'll take both of the 24-349H handles.

David N Gass
dgass@swbell.net
6601 Bluebonnet Dr
Rowlett, TX 75089

Thanks
David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

alantani

Quote from: Shark Hunter on January 22, 2015, 12:22:56 AM
I'll take number 3 for my only 112H.

it won't fit.  the hole for the drive shaft was milled out, probably by cal sheets himself.  this handle came off a penn international super 12.  it will only fit a 4/0 senator gear sleeve. 

alantani

Shark Hunter

Quote from: alantani on January 22, 2015, 12:24:35 AM

it won't fit.  the hole for the drive shaft was milled out, probably by cal sheets himself.  this handle came off a penn international super 12.  it will only fit a 4/0 senator gear sleeve. 
I have a 113H that can use it too. If Cal sheets was involved. I'll take it.
I need 3 more 5/0 Kokelar's with the 5/16" countersink while your at it. ;)
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

No boss, that handle is for one of my favorite reel, the Mag 970. If no one is interested, send it over, I'll buy it.
you should have known, you sentr me one of those about two weeks ago ;D.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Alto Mare

Quote from: Shark Hunter on January 22, 2015, 12:29:39 AM

I have a 113H that can use it too. If Cal sheets was involved. I'll take it.
I need 3 more 5/0 Kokelar's with the 5/16" countersink while your at it. ;)
Sorry Daron, we were typing at the same time, its yours, I'm not interested anymore ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

Sal,
If you want it, its yours. I think a 970 deserves it more. ;D
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

No, I have plenty, I didn't want the boss to get stuck with it. Its your buddy.

Shark Hunter

Alrighty Then! Send it to me Alan. Not trying to confuse you or anything. :P
Then I'll send it Sal as a late Christmas present. :D
Life is Good!

alantani

Quote from: Shark Hunter on January 22, 2015, 12:41:24 AM
Alrighty Then! Send it to me Alan. Not trying to confuse you or anything. :P
Then I'll send it Sal as a late Christmas present. :D

i got your address so i'll send it out.  thanks!  somewhere there is another box of handles.   :-\

redfish12

Will - handle #19 and #20 fit a Jigmaster? Or will #23?

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Alto Mare

Quote from: redfish12 on January 24, 2015, 09:32:20 PM
Will - handle #19 and #20 fit a Jigmaster? Or will #23?
#23 will. If I were you I would grab the #22 also, it doesn't matter that the last hole is square, those feel nice in the  middle hole.