new, used and custom accurate handles (updated january 2015)

Started by alantani, January 23, 2015, 09:46:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

we've been ignoring accurate for a long time.  they are still excellent reels and deserve a second look.  i have some old accurate handles, some grips and arms, and even some new items.  figure $3 for shipping unless stated otherwise.  here goes!  

#1 - ATD handle arms - if you have an older ADT 6, 12 or 30, then you got a very short handle arm.  there are a dozen handle arms for the ATD 50 that fit perfectly on the smaller ATD's.  some are new, some are lightly used, all look fine and are $15 plus shipping.  

#2 - SOLD - single speed boss handle arm, used grip, new arm, will fit on a jigmaster sized gear sleeve.  $20 plus shipping.  

#3 - SOLD - single speed boss handle arm, used grip, used arm, will fit on a jigmaster sized gear sleeve.  $20 plus shipping.

#4 - SOLD - single speed boss handle arm, unusual gold grip, used arm, will fit on a jigmaster sized gear sleeve.  $20 plus shipping.  

#5 - SOLD ATD 6/12/30 arm, will fit on a 4/0 senator, used maybe once, few scratches, looks new, $30 plus shipping.

#6 - SOLD - accurate ball grip, used, $10 plus shipping.

#7 - SOLD - accurate ball grip, used, $10 plus shipping.

#8 - SOLD - accurate T-grip, used, $12 plus shipping.

#9 - SOLD - accurate T-grip, used, $12 plus shipping.

#10 - SOLD - accurate counterweight, $3 plus shipping.

#11 - second generation boss two speed handle arm, new, $10 plus shipping.

#12 - SOLD - first generation boss two speed handle arm, new, $10 plus shipping.  

#13 - custom first generation boss two speed handles, precision cast from surgical stainless steel, $15 plus shipping.  Caution!!!!  the arm is designed to fit a drive shaft with a post that is 0.205" x 0.205".  midway through production of the old boss two speed reels, the post of the drive shaft was changed to 0.220" x 0.220.  these handle arms will not fit the later models of boss 197's, 270's, 870's and 665's.  not unless you spend an hour filing away at the hole.  

any questions, let me know!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

garking84

I'll take both accurate ball grip and both handle grips.

Bryan Young

I knew I should have snagged those ball grips when I saw them ...
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Alto Mare

Yeah, someone knew what kind of deal he was getting, they probably went within minutes.
I don't believe it was fair for us in the east side, I was in bed when you listed those :-\.
Alan, you find anymore , me and Bryan are interested in them. ;D

If no one is interested in the #10 counter weight, I'll take it. If you have more, just put them in the bag.

Thanks!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

BMITCH

Alan, do you think the opening for the gear shaft on those off-set handle arms could be modified to fit say the penn 113H/114H or any of the penn's for that matter. How about the TLD-25. I really like the offset arms and wouldbe willing to file/dremmell out the opening to fit these.
luck is the residue of design.

alantani

Quote from: garking84 on January 23, 2015, 11:17:18 AM
I'll take both accurate ball grip and both handle grips.

sold.  send me a pm with your shipping info and i will mail the grips out.  shipping will be combined.  thanks!  alan

alantani

Quote from: Bryan Young on January 23, 2015, 11:21:54 AM
I knew I should have snagged those ball grips when I saw them ...

you could have just had them.  you know i hate ball grips!!!! ;D

alantani

Quote from: Alto Mare on January 23, 2015, 11:46:34 AM
Yeah, someone knew what kind of deal he was getting, they probably went within minutes.
I don't believe it was fair for us in the east side, I was in bed when you listed those :-\.
Alan, you find anymore , me and Bryan are interested in them. ;D

If no one is interested in the #10 counter weight, I'll take it. If you have more, just put them in the bag.

Thanks!

Sal

the counterweight is coming out, no charge.  now, normally you east coast guys have an advantage because you're up before us.  daron ping me about something and i told him to go back to bed.  he pinged back saying he was actually getting up to go to work!!!!!

Bryan Young

I saw this at 3:21 am, and I was too late...  hahaha. 

Thanks Alan.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

Quote from: BMITCH on January 23, 2015, 12:06:48 PM
Alan, do you think the opening for the gear shaft on those off-set handle arms could be modified to fit say the penn 113H/114H or any of the penn's for that matter. How about the TLD-25. I really like the offset arms and wouldbe willing to file/dremmell out the opening to fit these.

i have three of the original accurate offset arms, similar to handle #12, but there is damage to the drive shaft hole.  if you want to drill/dremel out the hole, i will mail them out.  they would be a buck each plus $3 shipping.  send me a pm with your shipping info and i will mail them out.  

BMITCH

Alto Mare

Alan, the counterweight arrived, thank you so much, I appreciate this.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

Shiftee

Quote from: alantani on January 23, 2015, 06:47:45 PM
Quote from: BMITCH on January 23, 2015, 12:06:48 PM

i have three of the original accurate offset arms, similar to handle #12, but there is damage to the drive shaft hole.  if you want to drill/dremel out the hole, i will mail them out.  they would be a buck each plus $3 shipping.  send me a pm with your shipping info and i will mail them out.  

Alan, if bmitch didn't grab em all I'll take one too. I'll add an extra buck to cover such a low PayPal transaction and if it works out you can just throw it in my gear sleeve package to save on shipping.

BMITCH

Shiftee, Alan sent them to me but they won't work for what I had in mind. Your more than welcome to them just PM me your address.
Bob