These are the people I do reel repair for.

Started by the_reel_doc, February 13, 2015, 11:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_reel_doc

http://www.jmtackle.com/

Go to the tackle page and click hook rigs. I had the pleasure of making these as part of my job. I would make about 80 a day for about two weeks to fill the bins for the upcoming season. Can't tell you how many times I stuck myself with the wire!! I lost my left leg to diabetes about 5 years ago and these guys were kind enough to let me work at my own speed. 

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

Sounds like a great organization.  I guess your probationary period was making the tandem hook rigs, and if you stayed on after getting poked so many times, you were in.  :D

Good to have you on board.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Tightlines667

I am always finding little metal slivers in my feet from walking around my dinning room/workshop bearfoot.  I wonder if that qualifies for anything?
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

the_reel_doc

Quote from: Tightlines666 on February 14, 2015, 04:08:26 AM
I am always finding little metal slivers in my feet from walking around my dinning room/workshop bearfoot.  I wonder if that qualifies for anything?

Funny you said that. My right toe kept bothering me once and I took a picture of the bottom of it and there was a spot on it. Well, that is how my problems with my left leg started so I was freaking out. I then found a piece of metal wire that had gone through my shoe and was poking into my toe every time I took a step.